Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Post pix of your hs oneitis [LOWINHIBCEL EXCLUSIVE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Post her pics the fuck you got to lose?

FB IMG 1611483010703
FB IMG 1611482963187

Danish breedable Stacy

Edit:
Fb/insta/linkedin maxx idc wherever you can find them

Only lowinhib bigballs cels can post here fuck off with your memes coward bitchass pussyboys

Last edited:
Tumblr c3c6ff425fe8e79813a7d5ccad900379 4cb3a07c 1280

Swedish breedable Stacy

Last edited:
Only lowinhib bigballs cels can poat here fuck off with your memes coward bitchass pussyboys

You're talking about the early 2000s. I'm not going to go searching for my fucking yearbook to look for her photo.

She got a giant forehead lol.

Mogs me at looking manly
I don't see a problem with the forehead. It looks like her shoulders are either too small or her neck is very tiny.

I don't really have one. I had one first semester in college but that's it.

You're talking about the early 2000s. I'm not going to go searching for my fucking yearbook to look for her photo.

I don't see a problem with the forehead. It looks like her shoulders are either too small or her neck is very tiny.
Ever heard of google?

Fb/linkedin maxx idc wherever you can find them

She was my oneitis a long time ago. Didnt have many after that since i got based and blackpilled.

Ever heard of google?

Fb/linkedin maxx idc wherever you can find them
Trust me as I've been looking for them for over a decade. I can't find them. They're not on social media.

DEjmsM8XcAABuqV

CwCPueIXgAECqOM

Had a huge crush on this girl. She straight up told me in HS "no one likes you. Just kidding people like you, just not me."

She was dating a Tyrone acquaintance of mine for a while. Looking on her FB and Twitter, she's just another super liberal feminist woman. This is the first time in a while she's even crossed my mind.

DEjmsM8XcAABuqV

CwCPueIXgAECqOM

Had a huge crush on this girl. She straight up told me in HS "no one likes you. Just kidding people like you, just not me."

She was dating a Tyrone acquaintance of mine for a while. Looking on her FB and Twitter, she's just another super liberal feminist woman. This is the first time in a while she's even crossed my mind.
Greycel more based than every 30k poster on this forum

DEjmsM8XcAABuqV

CwCPueIXgAECqOM

Brutal. Are you a blackcel?

Don’t have any pictures of her. I’ll try to find out

File

This particular picture is from hs times. She has changed A LOT from those times. Well at least what comes to fake up

we only had two girls in the class. Of course, they were chad's cumdumpsters

Fucking lol @ having a oneitis.

@Gymcelled look at these completely bland, plain Jane girls with multiple glaring flaws being worshiped. These foids have absolutely nothing special and are being romanticised, guys dreaming about their lives with them. Meanwhile their looksmatch goes his entire life without a woman ever looking at him in a romantic/sexual light. :lul: There is legit 1 decent girl in this thread.

Chaddam only.

@Gymcelled look at these completely bland, plain Jane girls with multiple glaring flaws being worshiped. These foids have absolutely nothing special and are being romanticised, guys dreaming about their lives with them. Meanwhile their looksmatch goes his entire life without a woman ever looking at him in a romantic/sexual light. :lul: There is legit 1 decent girl in this thread.

Mine was a long time ago. Was bluepilled back then.

Yeah when i was fucking :feelsseriously:

Only father, brother, husband, uncle, cousins are allowed to a foid's hair, some even argue that even the cousins shouldn't be allowed to see her hair.
I thought Algeria was a liberal country

I am not that low inhib
Even if I was I don't have any pictures of her

7/10, very cute

10/10 walking on water messiah Chad
Shes prolly a solid 5 without fake up. Pretty tall too. But i never stood a chance. Prolly doesnt even know who iam JFL.

And what pisses me off the most is when bluepillers tell lonely men "im sure plenty of girls day dreamed about you!! You just didn't notice/never found it" as if it's something that happens to subchads.

It's fucking insane. Women drool over gigachads male models on tiktok and ig while men idealize and day dream about normal looking girls. And yet men are called the picky gender :feelsseriously:

And what pisses me off the most is when bluepillers tell lonely men "im sure plenty of girls day dreamed about you!! You just didn't notice/never found it" as if it's something that happens to subchads.

It's fucking insane. Women drool over gigachads male models on tiktok and ig while men idealize and day dream about normal looking girls. And yet men are called the picky gender :feelsseriously:
There's no bigger blackpill than instagram/tiktok. While I love them, all the Tinder experiments in the world can't compare to just observing the way foids openly act on social media. Look at the accounts that they follow lmao, look at what male "influencers" look like. Each one of them looks like a legit male model. The reality is that most men are COMPLETELY invisible to women, if a man isn't very good looking then he almost certainly will have gone his entire life without ever being viewed in a sexual light by women.

If you want a non whale foid in 2021, you're called picky.
There's no bigger blackpill than instagram/tiktok. While I love them, all the Tinder experiments in the world can't compare to just observing the way foids openly act on social media. Look at the accounts that they follow lmao, look at what male "influencers" look like. Each one of them looks like a legit male model. The reality is that most men are COMPLETELY invisible to women, if a man isn't very good looking then he almost certainly will have gone his entire life without ever being viewed in a sexual light by women.
This is the most brutal blackpill of them all. The average male might as well be an incel and post here as he'd get zero sexual attention from most foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back