Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Post pics of your bedroom

@PrestonYnot- sent you a PM :feelsokman:

7028959 anime girl on bed

Jfl I’ll get accused of bragging again if I post it here
High inhib beta if you give a fuck about that

Post that shit bhaicel :feelscomfy:

@Liszt where are you rn? :feelswhere:

Fun fact: you doxxed yourself the moment you registered here. :feelsjuice:

Florida. You better watch your back boy!
Jfl no fucking way... :feelstrash:

I’m guessing you’re either in Miami or Orlando. I live in Spring Hill. ded srs we should meet up bhai :feelsahh:

Jfl no fucking way... :feelstrash:

I’m guessing you’re either in Miami or Orlando. I live in Spring Hill. ded srs we should meet up bhai :feelsahh:
Noooo I’d instantly rope from the mog. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Im looking for an eastern diamondback tbh. Beautiful snake, have you ever come across one?

Noooo I’d instantly rope from the mog. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
??? Nigga you basically said you looked like a lightskin prettyboy Tyrone in PMs. Also aren’t you a richcel? How tall are you?
Im looking for an eastern diamondback tbh. Beautiful snake, have you ever come across one?
You came all the way from curryland to Florida for a fucking snake? You gotta be larping right...

Fakecels with clean bedrooms :feelsseriously:

Bro getting a new haircut won’t magically raise your SMV 3 points lol
Just get a haircut theory is legit
Larp, you were acting like your room was on some rich nigga shit smh
I don’t have any pics of my room just an old vid that showed the view out of my bedroom
You plan to buy it off of someone rather than finding one in the wild, correct?
I wanna catch one tbh but they’re the one of the deadliest snakes in America

Just get a haircut theory is legit
Hairmaxxing is legit for normies. The e boy haircut aka the haircut that every normie zoomer has won’t help you much if you’re ugly. From looking at your side profile you obviously look sub 5
I don’t have any pics of my room just an old vid that showed the view out of my bedroom
How old are we talking? If your room looks different now then I’d rather wait until you’re back in curryland to see it tbh
I wanna catch one tbh but they’re the one of the deadliest snakes in America
Why do you want to catch one then? Nigga stop larping :lul:

Hairmaxxing is legit for normies. The e boy haircut aka the haircut that every normie zoomer has won’t help you much if you’re ugly. From looking at your side profile you obviously look sub 5

How old are we talking? If your room looks different now then I’d rather wait until you’re back in curryland to see it tbh

That's not his side profile. It was some ricecels side posted on looksmax.org

Last edited:
Haven't straightened it up yet today. Very messy

IMG 20210509 173241

IMG 20210509 173246
IMG 20210509 173447

even curries bedroommog me damn :feelsbadman:

2 years ago. I can't DM you pics for some reaosn tho
It'd be fun. @Lebensmüder thoughts?

I have a middle class room

WIN 20210510 18 43 33 Pro

the only room with a woodstove became my onlyroom, period, everything else is storage

It'd be fun. @Lebensmüder thoughts?
Based idea, would recommend a captive bred one because they are also without parasites. When you want some really rare rattle snakes go for high land/mountain rattle snakes (like willardi or pricei) or some of the rock rattle snakes (lepidus).
There are also rattlesnakes without rattles like the Santa-Catalina rattle snake or some populations of other rattlesnakes that usually have rattles. Some of them however are so rare that they are not legally catchable. A magazine in my country wanted to publish an article about keeping/breeding the different mountain rattle snakes but sadly nothing happened. Am sadly also not a huge
Mountains are based in general because they are catalysts of speciation due to increasing isolation/etc. Both for plants and for animals.
You came all the way from curryland to Florida for a fucking snake? You gotta be larping right...
No. People do that for real. Would be based if someone did it again for us so that we finally get some snakes back in Germany that people never cared for until the imports stopped (they were only kept and no person put in the effort to breed them because the imports were too cheap).

Would give anything for Black Swamp Snakes because they have interesting colour patterns and feeding habits (mostly different annelids, but can be fed with stint), some earth snakes (can also be fed with worms and are incredibly easy to keep according to those who kept them decades ago) or maybe even some scarlet snakes (specialized egg and reptile eaters, can be fed with the liquid insides of eggs if you bother to clean them up afterwards, some even eat eggs themselves). And ground snakes (nowadays Sonora sp.) are also beautiful colubrids which can be fed with invertebrates of all kind (they even eat spider eggs and are total generalists) and which navigate through sand in a completely unique way that could be used in bionics. And even more.

Would give anything to catch a mud snakes myself, they can lay up to one hundred eggs and sadly feed on amphiumas, sirens, eels and other amphibians (so no keeping/breeding possible outside of America), they also have the tendency to poke people with their tail (something that can also be seen in the Aurora house snake for example). Last year some madlad unironically rediscovered Florida Rainbow mud snakes (erytrogramma seminola) after 50 years (nearly ten years after it was declared officially extinct):

And then there are the crayfish snakes (sadly nowadays threatened due to pollution which kills off the only thing they eat: freshly molded crayfish). Some remain unreachable, but for everything else we would just need one person again to do it. Sadly systematics changed very much since the last good book in my country.

Based idea, would recommend a captive bred one because they are also without parasites. When you want some really rare rattle snakes go for high land/mountain rattle snakes (like willardi or pricei) or some of the rock rattle snakes (lepidus).
There are also rattlesnakes without rattles like the Santa-Catalina rattle snake or some populations of other rattlesnakes that usually have rattles. Some of them however are so rare that they are not legally catchable. A magazine in my country wanted to publish an article about keeping/breeding the different mountain rattle snakes but sadly nothing happened. Am sadly also not a huge
Mountains are based in general because they are catalysts of speciation due to increasing isolation/etc. Both for plants and for animals.
I really love the eastern diamondback tbh, such a beautiful snake. That one and the Copperhead have distinct textures.
I’m just too scared to actually catch one tbh. If I get tagged, it’s over Range Rover my son

No. People do that for real. Would be based if someone did it again for us so that we finally get some snakes back in Germany that people never cared for until the imports stopped (they were only kept and no person put in the effort to breed them because the imports were too cheap).

Would give anything for Black Swamp Snakes because they have interesting colour patterns and feeding habits (mostly different annelids, but can be fed with stint), some earth snakes (can also be fed with worms and are incredibly easy to keep according to those who kept them decades ago) or maybe even some scarlet snakes (specialized egg and reptile eaters, can be fed with the liquid insides of eggs if you bother to clean them up afterwards, some even eat eggs themselves). And ground snakes (nowadays Sonora sp.) are also beautiful colubrids which can be fed with invertebrates of all kind (they even eat spider eggs and are total generalists) and which navigate through sand in a completely unique way that could be used in bionics. And even more.

Would give anything to catch a mud snakes myself, they can lay up to one hundred eggs and sadly feed on amphiumas, sirens, eels and other amphibians (so no keeping/breeding possible outside of America), they also have the tendency to poke people with their tail (something that can also be seen in the Aurora house snake for example). Last year some madlad unironically rediscovered Florida Rainbow mud snakes (erytrogramma seminola) after 50 years (nearly ten years after it was declared officially extinct):

And then there are the crayfish snakes (sadly nowadays threatened due to pollution which kills off the only thing they eat: freshly molded crayfish). Some remain unreachable, but for everything else we would just need one person again to do it. Sadly systematics changed very much since the last good book in my country.
I really love the eastern diamondback tbh, such a beautiful snake. That one and the Copperhead have distinct textures.
I’m just too scared to actually catch one tbh. If I get tagged, it’s over Range Rover my son
Niggas out here flying to a different continent to catch a fucking snake though :feelswhat:

Niggas out here flying to a different continent to catch a fucking snake though :feelswhat:
Ayo forget that. You wanna see my neighbourhood or not?