Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post pics of cars you like V2

@Gooonyyy drives this but squatted and I am 100% srs
Here regular driver's license (category B) isn't even enough to drive that because it usually weigh over 3500kg. I would have to get category C driver's license which is for lorries.

I had a smaller 626 hardtop as my first car
Very old, but good 2 liter engine
Quite fast at the time. The window pillers went down behind the doors when you lowered the windows. Something like this but with a black leather roof and a bit more sloped rear window in the back.

mazda-626-mazda-626-1-6-hardtop-coupe-inconnu_8150029398.jpg

I had a smaller 626 hardtop as my first car
Very old, but good 2 liter engine
Quite fast at the time. The window pillers went down behind the doors when you lowered the windows. Something like this but with a black leather roof and a bit more sloped rear window in the back.

mazda-626-mazda-626-1-6-hardtop-coupe-inconnu_8150029398.jpg
O… not to forget.

I installed a 7 tube very loud horn : - )

GTA 7 CARS

(resolution & sound request)

I hope one of you works at Rockstar

Last edited:
Progress. Many aspects of life got better with time. Some things in the past were beautiful.

In the past, gasoline was cheap and plentiful, fueling freedom on the open road. Environmental concerns had not yet taken center stage, allowing for an unrestrained embrace of powerful engines and sprawling highways. One of the most iconic symbols of this period was the station wagon. Long, elegant vehicles designed for carrying a lot of cargo, making them perfect for trips and adventures. Some of these station wagons boasted extreme horsepower.

View: https://youtu.be/QZfozuwe7SE?si=ZNy56Yy2ojQs11iL

Progress. Many aspects of life got better with time. Some things in the past were beautiful.

In the past, gasoline was cheap and plentiful, fueling freedom on the open road. Environmental concerns had not yet taken center stage, allowing for an unrestrained embrace of powerful engines and sprawling highways. One of the most iconic symbols of this period was the station wagon. Long, elegant vehicles designed for carrying a lot of cargo, making them perfect for trips and adventures. Some of these station wagons boasted extreme horsepower.

View: https://youtu.be/QZfozuwe7SE?si=ZNy56Yy2ojQs11iL

Arteon shooting brake is the best looking wagon on sale today imo

POST#001

Great air suspensions in the mercedes brand, but I prefer a - BMW 340D xDrive Touring full options in a bmw individual special bright silver color from the rolls-royce sister factory - of this time period:

And multicell is back where he belongs.

Last edited:
POST#001

Great air suspensions in the mercedes brand, but I prefer a - BMW 340D xDrive Touring full options in a bmw individual special bright silver color from the rolls-royce sister factory - of this time period:

And multicell is back where he belongs.

I like them 6cyl bmw diesels