Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Post op tranny "vagina", what sane person would do this to themselves? NSFW

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
MnoRqjy.jpg

giphy.gif

Vaginas look disgusting, this even more so.

Fuckin hell, trannies are disgusting.

Ill rather suck a pre op tranny dick then to ever stick my dick in that.

where does the hole lead

Beautiful justice that this degeneracy is undertaken and these sick faggots end up killing themselves.

WHAT THE FUCKK<KKKKKKKK

That's why mares are a much better deal. Kek

@St.Tropez please keep ur cute penis

Just lol at almost puking...

Holy shit this is gross

If you zoom in a little, you can see mucus and pus inside.

just lol at the mainstream trying to normalize this

Sweet fucking Jesus that's disturbing. The process itself is even more disturbing though. Have to wonder if it actually feels like a real vag. For the guy OR the "girl."

where does the hole lead

My understanding is they lop off the external part of the penis and split the glans which is the internals of your penis in half which connect down to its base another 5 inches or so. Some of the internal bodily structure is there to modify as we all start out female in the womb. Its still gross though.

I mean there is a condition called Body Integrity identity disorder where people want to cut off perfectly healthy limbs. That is considered a mental illness and people with that urge would be treated but wanting to lop off a healthy penis is enabled by the mental health and medical professions.

i googled post op vagina and none of them looked like OP's pic lol.