Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Post nut clarity killing me

L

LifeMaxxer

Legend
I jacked off 3 times today and I wasn't even horny. Just the thought of it made me do it. I didn't even want to. The worst part about fapping is the visible difference in the way people treat you and how your immune system weakens so much. I'm glad I got to stay home today to recover.

The worst part about fapping is the visible difference in the way people treat you and how your immune system weakens so much
Please expand further on this.

Please expand further on this.
It's not placebo. I've experienced it many times. But there is a genuine difference in how people treat you on the same day after you jack off. It happens with everyone, family or stranger. They treat you a lot worse and you're more likely to get in a argument or have something go wrong in anything you are doing. A couple of weeks ago, when I jacked off 5 times on the same day, I got into a bad argument with my dad and we didn't end up talking for an entire day. It only got better after 2 days after I stopped.

Immune system weakening is because you lose a lot of vitamin C, minerals and nutrients after every orgasm. Right after I jacked off for the 3rd time today, I started getting a bunch of bumps on my skin but they went away after a few hours.

It's not placebo. I've experienced it many times. But there is a genuine difference in how people treat you on the same day after you jack off. It happens with everyone, family or stranger. They treat you a lot worse and you're more likely to get in a argument or have something go wrong in anything you are doing. A couple of weeks ago, when I jacked off 5 times on the same day, I got into a bad argument with my dad and we didn't end up talking for an entire day. It only got better after 2 days after I stopped.

Immune system weakening is because you lose a lot of vitamin C, minerals and nutrients after every orgasm. Right after I jacked off for the 3rd time today, I started getting a bunch of bumps on my skin but they went away after a few hours.
Is this real or bro science? Chad has regular sex yet he doesn't get all these problems. Cooming makes me more passive and less likely to argue with people or get annoyed at things (other than the fact I'm fapping rather than fucking).

Is this real or bro science? Chad has regular sex yet he doesn't get all these problems. Cooming makes me more passive and less likely to argue with people or get annoyed at things (other than the fact I'm fapping rather than fucking).
It's closer to bro science than anything. These are all I reached conclusions from experimenting with what a YouTuber has taught in his videos.