Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post music youve listened to today

I listened to phonk

Based Roy Orbison PFP :feelsaww:

Aphex Twin and Nujabes :heart:

Aphex Twin and Nujabes :heart:
Based. What are your favourite songs from them? I like Aphex Twins ambient works and Nujabes’ collaborations with Cise Starr and a lot of his other songs.

Based. What are your favourite songs from them?
It's hard to discern what my favorite songs from Aphex are since he has so many good songs to boot. And more importantly, I haven't listened to all of his songs, considering that he's made well over a thousand, spread across different aliases and random sound cloud accounts.

I think vordhosbn, fingerbib, XMAS_EVET10, polynomial C, windowlicker, CIRCLONT14, syro u473t8+e, xtal, pulsewidth, flim, and iz-us are my favorites.

aisatsana [102], 4, alberto balsam, stone in focus, avril 14th, QK thr, rhubarb, etc. are all obviously worthy of mentioning too.
I like Aphex Twins ambient works
If I had to choose a favorite album, It would be SAW, especially given the context in which it was created. Xtal, Pulsewidth, Tha, Heliosphan, and Green Calx are my favorites from it.
and Nujabes’
When it comes to Nujabes, I tend to listen to Modal Soul exclusively.

This pertains to World's End Rhapsody, Horizon, and Modal Soul (title track) along with the entirety of Modal Soul barring 'music is mine' and 'the sign'.
collaborations with Cise Starr and a lot of his other songs.
Lady Brown, Feather, Blessing it, High 2 Lows, The Luvsic Trilogy, etc. are great.

Last edited:

Funny GIF

Just check last.fm

Yeah, I was just laughing at the discrepancy between the two songs
I know. I think both songs are good despite the difference

I was like "oh, this is a nice song" and then Goebbels came out nowhere and made it even better
Funny GIF
Yep. Love me some Goebbels.

Just the usual Edelwess or BMSS and random weeb/dojin music.

It's hard to discern what my favorite songs from Aphex are since he has so many good songs to boot. And more importantly, I haven't listened to all of his songs, considering that he's made well over a thousand, spread across different aliases and random sound cloud accounts.

I think vordhosbn, fingerbib, XMAS_EVET10, polynomial C, windowlicker, CIRCLONT14, syro u473t8+e, xtal, pulsewidth, flim, and iz-us are my favorites.
I think I'd include cornish acid and yellow calx in my favorites TBHNGL.

:feelskek: What is up with these random ass games having such good soundtracks
Install a ps1 emulator and play it brocel , it's a such a nice racing game :feelsaww: