Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Post malone is a fat fucking piece of shit

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
B429750E 679E 4DEC 8A3B E70A837E11B0
Look at this Fucking fat piece of shit everytime i see his disgusting head i enter into a fit of rage

and he isnt even “gamgsta” but he is doing the gay pop “singing” shit like ed sheeran but in 2020 he had to disgustmaxx in order to get ahead. Absolute dreg, wouldnt piss on him even if he was on fire

Im so happy coronachan is crashing society i cant even begin to describe how my happiness has shot up through the roof!

Foids love this cunt for some reason

I saw the movie this sc is from last night. It was pretty generic. Forgot what happened already

Ive heard them call him attractive the fuck??? He looks like a legit retard
if he wasn't famous no foid would want to touch him

i dont understand whats wrong with modern white women that they're attracted to him
he does look kinda fresh doe ngl

Attachments

• male beauty.png
    male beauty.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 86
I saw the movie this sc is from last night. It was pretty generic. Forgot what happened already

i know boyo, i see this fucking movie pushed on the netflix home screen non stop but ill be damned if i play it and give them one more viewer so that that bully phaggot mark wahlberg gets paid or that fat fucking piece of facetattooed shit post malone gets even more money

fucking phaggots

He is a disgusting creature

because he is popstarmaxxed, if an incel with the exact same appearance as him-shitty face tats, hair, fat and all had a drug and alcohol abuse problem, they wouldnt be getting any sympathy from foids for it

Mogs me cus hwite

i know boyo, i see this fucking movie pushed on the netflix home screen non stop but ill be damned if i play it and give them one more viewer so that that bully phaggot mark wahlberg gets paid or that fat fucking piece of facetattooed shit post malone gets even more money

fucking phaggots
Only saw it cuz Saturday night is movie night at my dads house and he picked it

He’s ugly. Still mogs me

Face tattoos... WHY ARE FACE TATTOOS SO MAINSTREAM NOW?
They're fucking degenerate and ugly. Only uncivilized people get tattoos.

never heard of him before

I absolutely hate celebrities.

I like this song tbh

Circles is such a mediocre song ngl

i dont understand whats wrong with modern white women that they're attracted to him
he does look kinda fresh doe ngl
Yeah, white women have the strangest taste in men.
$$$gee$$$wonder why $$$$ that could be?$$$$$$

Circles is such a mediocre song ngl
All his music is very mediocre

Remember that his industry plant breakout song was about worshipping a dumb nigger who got rich and famous with no effort or hard work at all

He relies on autotune too jfl

All celebrities should hang from lampposts except Sam Hyde.
In Minecraft

Guitarmaxxes me.

Never heard of him but he mogs me

Someone should remove his face tattoos. By removing his skin :lul:

A nigger in a white man's body

Fat shaming another dude is pure faggotry if you ask me.

The guy is a literal fag

He is status and thugmaxxed (face ink)
He is also 6'0" and his face is like 5/10

mogs me because beard, nwo hairline and way better eye area.

5/10 face is a very generous rating

You call that a beard? Looks like it belongs on a 14 year old tranny who's been marinating in minoxidil for a week. Mogs absolutely nothing or no one.

Travis Scott is the black version of post Malone, just a bit skinnier.

5/10 face is a very generous rating
Its somewhere between 4-5.
Normie skull shape, straight and bleached teeth, good hairline, normal everything else (nose, lips, eye area)

If you call him ugly you're clearly coping. He is normie af

You call that a beard? Looks like it belongs on a 14 year old tranny who's been marinating in minoxidil for a week. Mogs absolutely nothing or no one.
Cope. mogs me and any other beardlets. I can barely grow some disgusting looking goatee.

Is there anything more degenerate than having facial tattoos? Having normal tattoos is already tacky enough as it is, but some normans have to go the extra mile and cover their mugs in ink to appear HIP and RELEVANT. What a waste of money

Is there anything more degenerate than having facial tattoos? Having normal tattoos is already tacky enough as it is, but some normans have to go the extra mile and cover their mugs in ink to appear HIP and RELEVANT. What a waste of money
Cope. Foids love tattoos.
Tattoos = Thugmaxxing.

You may have a point there

TnW3ZYE.jpg

Thugmaxxing works. But I recommend gymmaxxing before you do it otherwise you'll fail any thug shit test.

Brother really liked him. Idk if he still does but yeah, that's something.

Thugmaxxing works. But I recommend gymmaxxing before you do it otherwise you'll fail any thug shit test.
Incels can thugmax all they like, their 5'5" frame won't impress anyone, let alone attract females. Going to the gym is also a waste of time if you don't have ideal insertion genetics and don't have high T