Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Post life fuel in this thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 24333
  • Start date
Deleted member 24333

Deleted member 24333

Self-banned
-
I'm in a shit mood right now, need some lifefuel bros

Woman Dies After Falling From Window ‘While Taking A Selfie’
Toni-Kelly-top-img.jpg

Lmao at these comments
People when they see a video of man being brutally killed: *insert some reddit tier pun* haha XD XD Ebic video so edgy and cool XD :lul::lul::lul:
Vs
When it's foid being killed:
View attachment 290581
Yeah the comments were cucked. I saw another video of a foid getting shot by a sub8 man for bullying him and half the comments were feminists and the other half were based

Lmao at these comments
People when they see a video of man being brutally killed: *insert some reddit tier pun* haha XD XD Ebic video so edgy and cool XD :lul::lul::lul:
Vs
Screenshot_20200715-224703.png

"Nooo, humans evil n'shit :soy: :feels: :feels:"
This really, really, really pisses me off
GOOD MORNING GENTLEMEN, I HATE CUCKS

NSFW

Yeah the comments were cucked. I saw another video of a foid getting shot by a sub8 man for bullying him and half the comments were feminists and the other half were based
link

It’s dumb how they say “omg they killed a child”. 16 year olds are old enough to die. They’re grown as fuck already. I hate it when people treat them like as if they’re a newborn infant

It’s dumb how they say “omg they killed a child”. 16 year olds are old enough to die. They’re grown as fuck already. I hate it when people treat them like as if they’re a newborn infant
Yeah she unironically deserved every second of that punishment as well. She killed a taxi driver for no reason. Based people want revenge and beat her then burned her to death. Most lifefuel thing out there. The comments are filled with a bunch of retards who will defend the foid no matter what

Yeah she unironically deserved every second of that punishment as well. She killed a taxi driver for no reason. Based people want revenge and beat her then burned her to death. Most lifefuel thing out there. The comments are filled with a bunch of retards who will defend the foid no matter what
If she was male everyone would praise the lynch mob

JFL, how many foid lives has the selfie claimed?

There was a comment saying that and everyone called him sexist jfl
Screenshot? I don’t wanna go through the comments. Too much ragefuel to see cringey white knights

Wow he got several thumbs up including from you
There could be other based comments but they are probably all the way in the bottom and I don’t want to scroll through all those cucked comments

Lmao at these comments
Vs
View attachment 290581
"Nooo, humans evil n'shit :soy: :feels: :feels:"
Absolutely astonishing how people will white knight over a dead foid. Fucking moralfags.

Last edited: