Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 16 year old foid in Guatemala beat and burned to death for allegedly killing a taxi driver

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=emb_title&v=WvRkdPruIvo

And all the comments say she’s innocent and never did it.

I dont even care why she's dead. She got what she deserved.

Of course the foid with the name snow flakes is virtue signaling as if she gives a fuck.

"O my gosh guys, we should like, all be equal with each other and stop hating each other."

Wow what a brilliant idea random whore #4563.

If this was a dude being wrongfully killed everyone would say its his fault and not even wait for evidence. Some random whore dies and now everyone realizes humans are evil

Go fuck yourself lmao

Entire squad

@JosefMengelecel

If-If we reverse the roles

I really wish people would stop bringing up this hypothetical. Everyone knows if it was a male that this happened to no one would care. People act like they are being smart when they talk about muh reversing the roles.
Probably just to rub it in how horribly most males are treated in comparison to women.

"16 year old child" :soy: :soy: :soy:

fucking based whores btfo

>16 year old
>child
Lmao the copers

Based asf if she actually did what she did

Of course the foid with the name snow flakes is virtue signaling as if she gives a fuck.

"O my gosh guys, we should like, all be equal with each other and stop hating each other."

If this was a dude being wrongfully killed everyone would say its his fault and not even wait for evidence. Some random whore dies and now everyone realizes humans are evil

Go fuck yourself lmao

View attachment 290795
If Ted bundy’s victims were men, comments on his videos would lack hostility just like comments on Jeffrey Dahmer videos. Change my mind

I hope she will be burned again in the hell

Go to documentingreality.com You'll notice people only have sympathy for the women being killed

tbh its uncut version is a super fapfuel

I'm not a fan of capital punishment in general, especially in cases involving a defendant under the age of majority, or an impaired defendant.

And I think there's something to be said about the lack of due process in this situation.

There's thousands of videos where things like this happen to men, but that cucked youtube channel only decides to bring attention to it when it happens to a foid once.

If this happened to the boy that got doxxed in looksmax.org, the faggots from IT would have cheered.

Gender equality
There's thousands of videos where things like this happen to men, but that cucked youtube channel only decides to bring attention to it when it happens to a foid once.

If this happened to the boy that got doxxed in looksmax.org, the faggots from IT would have cheered.
If this happened to that looksmax guy then it’d be on the news too but with feminazis celebrating along with IT

Due process though.

This is why I fucking hate ethnics.

For all we know bitch may not have killed him. Shit like this happens a lot in ethnic lands.

Comments from 10 months ago, how is it "News" ?

If she was a male people will cheer,fuckin based

now this is some lifefuel, thanks bro

What a waste.

More women should be burned alive.
3B6A8297 CD4C 49E9 8262 DC2255BB628D

Go fuck yourself lmao

View attachment 290795

Based post, every word is pure truth

Classic video saw it years ago.

Just some background fact checking though. She was the foid girlfriend of a male gang who killed the Taxi driver in a murder robbery gone wrong.
She fell behind so endured the wrath of the angry mob justice.

Yeah in the uncut version they pour gasoline (petrol) on her, set her on fire. She's kicking and screaming passes out. But as her reptilian brain starts shutting down she starts making inhumane noises.

Oh and death by fire, on top of a beating in cold blood, has an unbearbly painful 98% pain index rating and its literally the worst way to go. Actually worse than beheading I recall.

What a waste.

Yeah I'd never cheerlead the death of anyone in cold blood, especially 50 against 1. Its cowardly.

That said South America is one fucked up country so vigilantes have to fight fire with fire dealing with criminal gangs (no pun intended).

crowd justice served on dat hoe.

Guilty or not, anyway the bitch deserved it

They only care cause a girl was lynched, meanwhile there are hundreds of incels being lynched every day while nobody batting an eye.

Whenever I see a whore getting punished it always warms my heart.

I found a really great heartwarming video the other day at bestgore. This Brazilian whore cheated on her lesbian girlfriend and gets what she deserved.

Stabbing drowning bisexual teenager maria farinha beach brazil 01

This would be legit fapfuel for some, no doubt.

This is probably one of my favorite videos on YouTube. I don’t even care if she is innocent or not. I’m just happy she got burned to death

This is probably one of my favorite videos on YouTube. I don’t even care if she is innocent or not. I’m just happy she got burned to death
Imagine the comments celebrating if she was male

Funny how nobody gives a fuck until it's a woman involves. I've seen videos of mob justice being dealt to men and nobody gave a fuck, but suddenly people care when it's a girl. Pisses me off to no end.

I can't even count the amount of videos I've seen where this happens to a man. But obviously no one gives a shit, be born with a hole between your legs theory

Imagine the comments celebrating if she was male
Literally everyone would say he got what he deserved. You go girl etc. They would all rejoice his death

I'm not a fan of capital punishment in general, especially in cases involving a defendant under the age of majority, or an impaired defendant.

And I think there's something to be said about the lack of due process in this situation.
Just going to reiterate what I said

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back