Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Post incel pride flag designs

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
Here is my design
Screenshot 20240622 185337 Flag Maker

The blue represents the bluepilled sea, the black in the middle represents the truth hidding in plain sight and the white circle represents the ray of truth that comes with accepting the blackpill. Not a very creative design I know, but I tried

We already have a flag
800px-Incel_Pride_Flag_-_dark.png

Here is my design
View attachment 1184544
The blue represents the bluepilled sea, the black in the middle represents the truth hidding in plain sight and the white circle represents the ray of truth that comes with accepting the blackpill. Not a very creative design I know, but I tried
give the white circle ripple effect which blends in with the black and instead of solid blue border try using blue hue or similar

Here is my design
View attachment 1184544
Not bad, but it doesn't look cool enough. The incel flag should bring a feeling of fear:feelsdevil:

Not bad, but it doesn't look cool enough. The incel flag should be bring a feeling of fear:feelsdevil:
Definitely, do you have any ideas?

Here is my design
View attachment 1184544

This for the color of the incel demographic

I like that one