Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post Incel friendly countries ngl

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Thailand
Belarus
Indonesia
Philippines
from me ngl

all places where a black cel would be hated, we can’t SEA maxx

saudi arabia

Yeah, this only applies to whitecels. We blacks and other Ethnics are out of the equation.

SEA males are fighting back against sexpats, soon no place will be incelfriendly

keep coping, PH bitches love BBC
SEA males are fighting back against sexpats, soon no place will be incelfriendly

I've heard that white guy lying to policemen about the incident and basically ignoring that Thai guy when he was saying "I have le clip, I have le clip" and he continued bullshitting to police so dude got mad and punched him lmfao. I think anyone would do it if u were low inhib enough
plus there's a comment "Cut out the part with the old guy pulling a machete out of his car trunk. Typical selective media, portraying whichever side they like in favourable light; not caring about truth "
Another example showing how stupid it is to say asian women will want white incels.
cope, read above

Last edited:
There are none lol

There are none lol

Full Power Autism
-

Joined Apr 9, 2019 Messages 516

TBH, this is a good thing.

First, it's good for SEA males. It must be horrible to see your countrywomen fucking foreigners just because they're white and they have money.

Second, sexually undesirable men will probably truly rebel only once they have nowhere to escape to.

probably some random villages in the middle of central africa

probably some random villages in the middle of central africa
Just get ebola bro
I've heard that white guy lying to policemen about the incident and basically ignoring that Thai guy when he was saying "I have le clip, I have le clip" and he continued bullshitting to police so dude got mad and punched him lmfao. I think anyone would do it if u were low inhib enough
plus there's a comment "Cut out the part with the old guy pulling a machete out of his car trunk. Typical selective media, portraying whichever side they like in favourable light; not caring about truth "

cope, read above

SEA is basically the to-go place for western druggies and sexpats. They don't see it as a country, but rather a playground for their needs, whatever they may be.

Last edited:

Whats the story on this? Clip only shows an old dude getting sucker punched.
Only thing blackcels are good for is sandmaxxing in the sahara, or monkmaxxing on top of some lone mountain.

Whats sandmaxxing?

Anything that clings to traditional values more.

Auckland island, New Zealand

Population = 0

North Korea tbh.

If hammy gets matches in that country then its a legit country

Animuland with the gigacoper waifu avi guys

The vast emptiness of Space.