Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Post-graduate and further plans

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
1. I'll only do a MS, well if I cannot survive, i'll drop out and rope instead; college in a high level is already hard enough and requires insane talent, I don't even know how I survived the last decade. And no college is not party central, at least for high level STEM majors unless you are already a genius. MS requires luck in research so wish me luck, even though i'm far more likely to finish my MS research then get a GF. After that I'll go to work and/or NEETmaxx depending on the circumenstance, I already know my butt-ugly face means no promotions so I'll just do the bare minimum passing by and use money, alcohol and weed to cope. That's probably my future. All I can do is to live in my parent's house to the point that I don't get homeless and that's it.

I'll still live in my parent's house though, i'm not trying to obe defeatist but with depression it is already hard enough, I can only take 2-3 more years of studycelling

1. I'll only do a MS, well if I cannot survive, i'll drop out and rope instead; college in a high level is already hard enough and requires insane talent, I don't even know how I survived the last decade. And no college is not party central, at least for high level STEM majors unless you are already a genius. MS requires luck in research so wish me luck, even though i'm far more likely to finish my MS research then get a GF. After that I'll go to work and/or NEETmaxx depending on the circumenstance, I already know my butt-ugly face means no promotions so I'll just do the bare minimum passing by and use money, alcohol and weed to cope. That's probably my future. All I can do is to live in my parent's house to the point that I don't get homeless and that's it.

I'll still live in my parent's house though, i'm not trying to obe defeatist but with depression it is already hard enough, I can only take 2-3 more years of studycelling
leave college, ur wasting time, get a fucking job and make money