Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Post-game depression

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
@Transcended Trucel
Did my first run of Divinity 2 and I'm now suffering from post-game depression. All my companions, all the NPCs I talked with, all gone. They are as good as being consumed by the void to me right now. How tf do I even cope out of this? I absolutely hate myself for spending 40 hours rushing to the ending from Friday to Sunday.

@Transcended Trucel
Did my first run of Divinity 2 and I'm now suffering from post-game depression. All my companions, all the NPCs I talked with, all gone. They are as good as being consumed by the void to me right now. How tf do I even cope out of this? I absolutely hate myself for spending 40 hours rushing to the ending from Friday to Sunday.
Brutal, I normally meditate. Calm down write a thorough review. And then go for a food cope. And then plan the next game. Within a few days I mostly mentally recover. Exceptions exist for very good long games like persona 5, but even that eventually faded away after a few weeks

@Transcended Trucel
It always feels like it bro, post series/book/game depression is the worst

Brutal, I normally meditate. Calm down write a thorough review. And then go for a food cope. And then plan the next game. Within a few days I mostly mentally recover. Exceptions exist for very good long games like persona 5, but even that eventually faded away after a few weeks
It always feels like it bro, post series/book/game depression is the worst
I think I just need to calm down and distract myself by focusing on my work until the feeling fades away. Maybe I'll also start reading a new book.

Play it again boyo. Do some meme setup, different class that you wouldn't try otherwise. It's not over yet.

I think I just need to calm down and distract myself by focusing on my work until the feeling fades away. Maybe I'll also start reading a new book.
Yeah probably

That doesn't happen only with games, but with accomplishing things in life in general. This is not the true life and nothing here will make you really happy or fulfilled.

I only got this for witcher 3 and maybe rdr2

The review just sounds so fake that anyone who watches would think it is manipulated and ends up distrusting whatever he says

The review just sounds so fake that anyone who watches would think it is manipulated and ends up distrusting whatever he says
I bet it's real. You're hugely overestimating normtard IQ. Many, many video game reviews, especially by media companies like IGN, GameSpot (which is where that review comes from), etc, sound just like that and no one bats an eye. Only this time it's because he said something that was memeworthy/controversial and made you do a double take

Last edited:
Play odyssey theory

Play path of Exile and suffer

But get rewarded for learning " the game

I stopped playing games because the post-game depression has become too much to bare.

do another playthrough or play games that have no ending (like mobas/mmos)

Been two years since i felt that, BB ruined fiction for me, everything i watch is mediocre :feelsrope: