Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post funniest conversational moments on .IS

Because why not? I'll go first.
Screenshot 2024 06 28 174620

When Serge and @Master had just gotten doxxed the users were going crazy thinking the forum would be shut down at any moment and there would be mass arrests and so one of the users said what I’ve found to be the single funniest comment I’ve ever seen posted on the site to this day and it went something like this… :feelsthink:

“Why does this site suddenly feel like a collapsing African dictatorship?” :feelskek:

When Serge and @Master had just gotten doxxed the users were going crazy thinking the forum would be shut down at any moment and there would be mass arrests and so one of the users said what I’ve found to be the single funniest comment I’ve ever seen posted on the site to this day and it went something like this… :feelsthink:

“Why does this site suddenly feel like a collapsing African dictatorship?” :feelskek:
Funny GIF

:feelskek: "I'M STILL STANDING", fucking ITfags. They were probably celebrating on twitter, whenever that event happened.