Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Post from 4everacuck show how brutal it is to be currycel

• Thread starter Deleted member 3725
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3725

Banned
-
l9zWdhImCpOBjN11fGUpZIQRXE0_D8dbjh1NaMF1Si0.jpg

when you are rated 1/10 as an ethnic, its time to go back to the motherland or rope.

Fuuuuuuuck so brutal :feelscry: what a mean bitch

Yeah that looks real lmao.

Lmao, have you faggots never taken the atomic curry pill?

This isn't new, white girls are OPENLY racist af to curries.

Lmao, have you faggots never taken the atomic curry pill?

This isn't new, white girls are OPENLY racist af to curries.

Oh shit, I remember that. The post in OP may have a been a small portion of that one.

Ethnicels on suicide watch

Yea can't imagine a female ever being that honest about looks when not completely anonymous
Women get off to being horrible people to men they consider losers when they think there will be no consequences. So it's not very surprising to me that she acts this way to some poor Currycel.

Women get off to being horrible people to men they consider losers when they think there will be no consequences. So it's not very surprising to me that she acts this way to some poor Currycel.
True, also that does look like an app and not straight up sms like I thought so there might be anonymity there.

White girls are ugly anyway. Curry girls mog them to oblivion. Kick white women off their pedestal and take a dump on their chest.

"Don't take it personally"

"I just don't like you based on birth circumstances"

I don’t even know why other curries are even trying, just accept date and LDAR.

@chudur-budur

@chudur-budur
That's a solid blackpill out there. The problem with curries is that they don't want to swallow it no matter what. They like to keep themselves in that deluded limbo state. But I think the situation is improving, more curries are waking up.

at least some of the comments were blackpilled

White girls are ugly anyway. Curry girls mog them to oblivion. Kick white women off their pedestal and take a dump on their chest.
White women are literally the most fucking privileged people on this planet.
Makes me wanna beat the shit out of some white foids more than anything. And this is coming from a white guy.

White women are literally the most fucking privileged people on this planet.
Makes me wanna beat the shit out of some white foids more than anything. And this is coming from a white guy.
I'm also a white guy btw. I can't stand white women.

I'm also a white guy btw. I can't stand white women.
I can't even begin to tell you how fucking mad I got reading that fucking demoralizing crap that those cunts wrote. How the fuck do you poor currycels put up with this fucked up shit?

Sam
Does anyone have a pic of the currycel that was used here?
e

Post pics I ll give
Oh shit, I remember that. The post in OP may have a been a small portion of that one.
if you can show me that curries face I’ll dump the entire stack of nudes I got from Snapchat sluts on here.

Like 500 nudes I’d say