Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post Finnish foids

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Eugenical Communism卐
-
I plan to move to Finland, and id like to know how Finnish foids look like.

Stay where you were born.

No finn foid for your face

Stay where you were born.
Im fascinated by Finland. I like the country where i was born, but i visited Finland a few times and i just felt like im home.

I never felt this in any other country(i have visited a lot of European countries)

Im fascinated by Finland. I like the country where i was born, but i visited Finland a few times and i just felt like im home.

I never felt this in any other country(i have visited a lot of European countries)
Who gives a fuck about how you feel? Just stay in your native land ffs. You will either get a foid and make it worse for finnish men, or you will complain about how no finn foids like you, no good outcome just very short term enjoyment before the magic of moving to a new place wares off. Just stay home.

Who gives a fuck about how you feel? Just stay in your native land ffs. You will either get a foid and make it worse for finnish men, or you will complain about how no finn foids like you, no good outcome just very short term enjoyment before the magic of moving to a new place wares off. Just stay home.
Are you Finn?

No but this logic applies to every single country, stay in your own country.
Not every country, I imply some might even want white cock in Aisa

B2gnzlpz0mb81

All Scandinavians being htn is a myth
Finns are not Scandinavians. In finland, the majority of people are Baltids, while in Scandinavian countries the Baltid race is quite rare.

Finns are not Scandinavians. In finland, the majority of people are Baltids, while in Scandinavian countries the Baltid race is quite rare.
Whatever, the notion is, all northern Europeans are htn in face, but it's a myth

Wtf is wrong with their faces? And why are they so pale swedes and other Nordics aren't that pale.
Not a single htb in there.
Ive been to Helsinki, and foids there were not very beautiful, but not as ugly as those on the picture. The foids on the picture look like they have dawn syndrome.

Whatever, the notion is, all northern Europeans are htn in face, but it's a myth
Of course thats a myth, because the majority of Swedish or Norwegian population(for example) belong to the Med race(the same race that the majority of Italians belong to)

These girls are hot and I would choose them over any girl from italy or any other med country.
The one on the right is cute, but all the others on this photo look retarded. Wouldnt fuck them even for free.

These girls are hot and I would choose them over any girl from italy or any other med country.
Are med girls this ugly or you just think every foid with blonde hairs and blue eyes is Stacym

Are med girls this ugly or you just think every foid with blonde hairs and blue eyes is Stacym
Med girls look better than them, but med foids are EXTREMELY evil and extremely stupid.

@FinnCel
Thots?

Çest fin

(It's over)