Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post Favourite Anime OP

My brothers currently here, why don't we start following a series (anime/manga) and review each (episode/chapter) on a thread sometime :feelscomfy:

I've never been more down for anything than right now. Any ideas?!

Hmm, I've not been following anything this season but I'm watching bleach rn.
So maybe you or someone else has recommendations.
I'm reading Bleach. Introduced to the Soul Society Arc.

I'm reading Bleach. Introduced to the Soul Society Arc.
I just finished the Soul Society arc and I'm in a filler arc right now. I don't like to skip filler cause I feel like I "cheated" or went through a shortcut and didn't experience the "pure" anime even though it isn't canon.

Everyone who has posted this will be given every waifu they've ever desired in the next life.
When the acceleration happens, your names will be stamped onto the inner thighs of your awaiting booty.

I just finished the Soul Society arc and I'm in a filler arc right now. I don't like to skip filler cause I feel like I "cheated" or went through a shortcut and didn't experience the "pure" anime even though it isn't canon.
A real nigga right here. This couldn't be me though. I want to reaaaally get into anime, like weeb shit. I cancel out the stereotype since I work out and do sports but it's a lot of dedication.

Guts > Yuno Gasai > Iroh > Zuko