Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Post everything you know about BO2cel

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
Post links, pics, videos, info, EVERYTHING. Curiosity is fucking burning me.

Someone on r/incels discovered some stuff about him. I think he used a mac instead of a pc or something. Unfortunately, the original post is lost for obvious reasons.

He posted the legendary picture on a foreign gaming forum

Someone on r/incels discovered some stuff about him. I think he used a mac instead of a pc or something. Unfortunately, the original post is lost for obvious reasons.
Shit

Here's Blackops2cel AFTER a shower

PnN0kB8

Just take a shower boyos

He is true. That is all you need to know.

This ad keeps popping up on the forum's mainpage:

6nLbMR

lmao you're on a roll with the fakecelling today buddy
Dude I know him. I just didn't get the acronym that he used. I never heard anyone calling him BO2cel. People usually always use his full name.

sad thing is he is most likely bluepilled and probably not even an incel.

every single incel icon other than ER hated incels and was bluepilled to the bone; OCD, hamlossus, londonguy etc

I am pretty sure BO2 is bluepilled in real life too. and probably would hate us kek

On r/incels(rip) Internet savycel's tracked down the pic to a 2012-2013 gaming forum account from Bosnia.

sad thing is he is most likely bluepilled and probably not even an incel.

every single incel icon other than ER hated incels and was bluepilled to the bone; OCD, hamlossus, londonguy etc

I am pretty sure BO2 is bluepilled in real life too. and probably would hate us kek
He is a Bosniak, so most likely he is in an arranged marriage.

Potentially great thread. Havent heard about that man in a while. I miss him so mucj

Some cels would call him a fakecel because he's 6'2cel