Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Post cute things.

Reimu Hakurei

Reimu Hakurei

Shrine Maiden of Paradise
-

This is lifefuel and suicidefuel at the same time. God, why doesn't this happen with me? :feelsrope:

Inb4 someone gets warned on this thread for posting elliot.

My new cat friend.

IMG 20190130 131244

I dont want to give him a name.
He is not my pet, he is my friend. I'm also his friend/sugar daddy, not his owner.
If you did, what name would you choose? It's weird to live with something nameless.

If you did, what name would you choose? It's weird to live with something nameless.
My older cat friend(who died some months ago) was orange so i called him 'orange'.
In this case, i dont know how should i call him.

My older cat friend(who died some months ago) was orange so i called him 'orange'.
In this case, i dont know how should i call him.
call him patches because of his color patches

iu

hidden dogpill :feelsrope:

Every newborn animal looks weird. Still cute, though.

Brutal.
so they say. i find pretty much every newborn animal cuter than the adults, really. tinier noses, tinier hands... also, the fact that they're so tiny and helpless makes me want to kiss them.

Post cute things..

>anime spam

K

I would post my cats but that might get me doxxed.

{Insert my selfie pic}

so they say. i find pretty much every newborn animal cuter than the adults, really. tinier noses, tinier hands... also, the fact that they're so tiny and helpless makes me want to kiss them.
Pedo.

I would post my cats but that might get me doxxed.
How would you get doxxed with a picture of a cat?

Pedo.

How would you get doxxed with a picture of a cat?
I mean, like if I ever send the same picture to someone else, or if someone recognizes them and then badgers me endlessly about it. Knowing my (((previous school))) very well, they’d probably pick up on it because they have on much smaller things.

I mean, like if I ever send the same picture to someone else, or if someone recognizes them and then badgers me endlessly about it. Knowing my (((previous school))) very well, they’d probably pick up on it because they have on much smaller things.
Over for paranoidcels. I know how you feel.

6f7luj5wfz001

read Hitori Bocchi if you want cute shit

3046610 image crop 564x513 1531394807 728 b6f779a925 1532178235
this doggo is cute