Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Post-ascension phase

lonelinessmaxxer

lonelinessmaxxer

lurker
★★
What happens post-ascension? Is there a site for post-incels? Let's say a girl is unironically interested in you blah blah (inb4 never gonna happen), all that stuff. Obviously you still believe in genetic determinism and the fat blackpill you've swallowed years ago still lives in you and you know you won't get rid of it. Most foids still aren't interested in you, you still know that most women are whores and all that shit. What is that state of mind called, is there a place where people like that hangout? You're no longer an incel, so you aren't really allowed here (I'm sure there's a lot of fakecels lurking here tho), reddit is too bluepilled 4u, what do you do then? It seems like ascension only makes things worse because you no longer belong anywhere.

There are other blackpill websites that allow sex havers like looksmax.

Just go to Looksmax/***, they allow fakecels/"lucky"cels (even if they are in the small, small minority who ascend) who still discuss the blackpill, considering most ascensions of "incels" don't exactly conflict with the blackpill at all, especially since statistical outliers are always bound to happen. :feelsclown:

Just go to Looksmax/***, they allow fakecels/"lucky"cels (even if they are in the small, small minority who ascend) who still discuss the blackpill, considering most ascensions of "incels" don't exactly conflict with the blackpill at all, especially since statistical outliers are always bound to happen. :feelsclown:
And taking into account that looksmax.org users are faggots.

Even if you ascend, you'll still be blackpilled, so I don't think that in the end it would change anything to your state of mind.

And

roundabout way of saying youre fakecel
of course
Yes, incels.is

What, you are legally obligated to post about your ascension? I dont think so
true, that's why I included the mention of fakecel lurkers
never been there tbh, but self-improvement in their site name sounds more like redpill
Even if you ascend, you'll still be blackpilled, so I don't think that in the end it would change anything to your state of mind.

And
dunno, some people get bluepilled after their first crumb of pussy, so i assume some will stay true to the blackpill but will still change a little in one way or another
join neets.net

a user there called atila is an actual mutt chad in scandanvia and lives in a nut house with his gf called sabine
so he's basically a self-conscious chad?

What happens post-ascension? Is there a site for post-incels? Let's say a girl is unironically interested in you blah blah (inb4 never gonna happen), all that stuff. Obviously you still believe in genetic determinism and the fat blackpill you've swallowed years ago still lives in you and you know you won't get rid of it. Most foids still aren't interested in you, you still know that most women are whores and all that shit. What is that state of mind called, is there a place where people like that hangout? You're no longer an incel, so you aren't really allowed here (I'm sure there's a lot of fakecels lurking here tho), reddit is too bluepilled 4u, what do you do then? It seems like ascension only makes things worse because you no longer belong anywhere.
Looksmaxx mayb