Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

post anime scenes that give you chills

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OliqigNvuyA

this was the start of my anime addiction, the series that made me learn how to sail the seven seas, i watched sub of course. could not find the start of the attack right now so i picked amuros first fight

No anime scenes that give you chills for your face

I can't think of any

cgi and effects shit, manga is better
I agree with that. AOT manga is superior in most ways but I saw this scene in the anime first so I usually think of it before the manga scene

I saw this scene in the anime first
grim, i read the manga first and since it was a monthly release i remember being excited the whole month, nothing comes close, the genocide route was finally happening and it instantly jumped to my favorite manga of all time
watching the anime first is like fucking a non virgin girl, you missed it

grim, i read the manga first and since it was a monthly release i remember being excited the whole month, nothing comes close, the genocide route was finally happening and it instantly jumped to my favorite manga of all time
I wish I had gotten into the series earlier. I watched most of the anime first, then read the entire manga, and then finished the anime later. It would've been more fun if I experienced the series spaced out

I remember when I read the manga I retroactively got disappointed in the anime. So much content was cut from the manga when making the anime and a lot of the violence was censored which made it look worse. Like I remember the first Levi vs Zeke fight being so cool in the anime but after reading the manga it's clear the anime neutered it quite a bit.

For example they cut this part of the manga where Armin literally foreshadows the rumbling:

View attachment aot-is-king-of-foreshadowing-no-cap-v0-vpnlxzimo2xb1.png.webp

Idk why they thought this wasn't a very necessary scene to include in the show. There are plenty more examples too like all the stuff they cut out from chapter 51 (where season 2 ends)

Attachments

• aot-is-king-of-foreshadowing-no-cap-v0-vpnlxzimo2xb1.png.webp
    158.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

I was saying "cinema" under my breath while watching this episode.

I remember when I read the manga I retroactively got disappointed in the anime. So much content was cut from the manga when making the anime and a lot of the violence was censored which made it look worse. Like I remember the first Levi vs Zeke fight being so cool in the anime but after reading the manga it's clear the anime neutered it quite a bit.

For example they cut this part of the manga where Armin literally foreshadows the rumbling:

View attachment 1236707

Idk why they thought this wasn't a very necessary scene to include in the show. There are plenty more examples too like all the stuff they cut out from chapter 51 (where season 2 ends)
hmm i think they did mention the titans in the wall in the anime but i might be wrong, i don't really remember

btw i don't dislike the anime at all, it's one of my favorite too, but some scenes in the manga to me just render better

maybe thinking about it i just dislike the anime starting from s4 because they changed animation studio and removed sawano as the main composer of the soundtracks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back