Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Post a picture of your room.

AntisocialNihilist

AntisocialNihilist

You should read Watamote
★★

There's mine.

holy based i wish i could afford a dual monitor set up. also what gun is that it's pretty swag

is that an airsoft gun

No thanks fed boi

holy based i wish i could afford a dual monitor set up. also what gun is that it's pretty swag
is that an airsoft gun

It's not a real gun because they are extremely expensive but it's a realistic lookalike of a M4 Carbine with some attachments for airsoft events and stuff. (they're watching they're watching they're watching)

Tbh more inkwells need to play it to offset all the LGBT faggots invading it
So FUCKING true, I tried to tolerate the reddit, some time ago but there are trannies and shit literally crawling around, I got banned like 5 times on r/touhou for "transphobia" I cannot stand reddit, Whatever they touch, burns. Fucking roaches and they're mentally retarded 200 pronouns having asses, and they keep trying to call this creature a "Trans icon"

Th13Miko

Holy shit, it's the religious belief of Buddhism and reincarnation not a fucking dogwhistle for tranny homonculi I had to tell people on YouTube this under her fucking theme, How do you get a RELIGION mixed with being a faggot, which is real funny because religious groups back then were the first person to cut a faggots head clean of their necks.

So FUCKING true, I tried to tolerate the reddit, some time ago but there are trannies and shit literally crawling around, I got banned like 5 times on r/touhou for "transphobia" I cannot stand reddit, Whatever they touch, burns. Fucking roaches and they're mentally retarded 200 pronouns having asses, and they keep trying to call this creature a "Trans icon"

View attachment 994590

Holy shit, it's the religious belief of Buddhism and reincarnation not a fucking dogwhistle for tranny homonculi I had to tell people on YouTube this under her fucking theme, How do you get a RELIGION mixed with being a faggot, which is real funny because religious groups back then were the first person to cut a faggots head clean of their necks.
It’s fucked on all mainstream social media. I suppose it’s not a big deal cause all the fanworks worth engaging with are from the Japanese fandom anyway, but it sucks that I can’t even browse boorus for fanart anymore without seeing twitter artists’ negrified renditions of characters

That latter complaint doesn’t just apply to Touhou btw but pretty much every Japanese franchise I like. I’ve had to make accounts on these sites in order to blacklist certain tags like “alternate_skin_color” but sometimes they still show up.

Anime and Jap media are peak beauty and should only be for the eyes of truecels like us who crave and need that in our lives. Ugly people who embrace and worship ugliness like faggots, normie shitskins, and modern foids do not deserve Japanese media or the right to live tbh

Last edited:
religious groups back then were the first person to cut a faggots head clean of their necks
“Uhm no sweaty, don’t you know societies were heckin’ wholesome and tolerant before Abrahamic religion??” :soy::foidSoy:

It's not a real gun because they are extremely expensive but it's a realistic lookalike of a M4 Carbine with some attachments for airsoft events and stuff. (they're watching they're watching they're watching)
Are you sure that's not real :feelswhat: looks like a real windowed magpul in there :feelssus:

If your room is clean you're a fakecel,trucels room is a mess because they don't bother to clean,because there's no reason to,no toilet will step into their room and suck their dicks.

If your room is clean you're a fakecel,trucels room is a mess because they don't bother to clean,because there's no reason to,no toilet will step into their room and suck their dicks.
IMG 3194

Lol, am I the only one who uses a laptop? I never felt safe with just having a desktop PC. Not like you can bring it with you if you got evicted / kicked out of your home, or worse... mother nature fucks your home up.