Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post a photo of a 10/10 Stacy

Screenshot 20231208 194803 Facebook

For me 10/10 is not just looks but also tall and athletic genes and one who naturally ages well. It's the sort of woman that even if bred by a subhuman will produce chad children. As such, I'll go for prime Sharapova, who is 6ft2, athletic, and has aged well:

IT4VHS7H6NGX5D3XOXPTRPLV3U.jpg

Someone like Charlize Theron fits the bill for a stacy.
Only decent take here. She still gets mogged to oblivion by Sharapova though. She's maybe an 8.5/10.

This is a gigastacy in 2023

They are only 10/10 when they are like this:

screenshot-2023-05-07-at-09-21-45-png.6809

For me 10/10 is not just looks but also tall and athletic genes and one who naturally ages well. It's the sort of woman that even if bred by a subhuman will produce chad children. As such, I'll go for prime Sharapova, who is 6ft2, athletic, and has aged well:

IT4VHS7H6NGX5D3XOXPTRPLV3U.jpg
Not a stacy

Cope this forum just overrates no foid posted was a Stacy. There are some posted who came close I think @CruxGammata did
The ones he posted aren't Stacies, but some of the ones @1nsomniak and @der_komische posted are the closest to it.

The ones he posted aren't Stacies, but some of the ones @1nsomniak and @der_komische posted are the closest to it.
The ones i said are all Stacy are objective 6 - 6.5 PSL Stacie’s.

They all have almond like eyes with good infra support, good feminine PFL, full cheeks that are hollow, forward brown maxilla and a more rounded jaw. These are true Stacy traits @Therapywasaaste on top of a low bodyfat percentage meaning they are all really skinny to put the cherry on top

Also the one @1nsomniak posted is not a Stacy lol too masculine and robust for a female. @der_komische posted real Stacies though

i would fuck this bitch every day no mercy un her pussy

Any foid that has been killed by an incel and is dead.

@der_komische shoutout to you my nigger 10/10

Attachments

• google.gif
    google.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 13
I always found the chick in the original Planet Of The Apes eye-catchingly bangable:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9MmrLYJdfU

I find it hard to rate a girl a 10. I usually get infatuated with girls partly because of personality and they're usually attractive but not too attractive.

I also liked Christina Ricci when she was younger (not too young). Pale skin does things to me.