Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Possible way to increase dick size and height

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
Stretching racks were medieval torture devices that were used to stretch people painfully. All you really have to do is convinced your parents or friend to stretch your dick and your body. You would stick your dick through the hole and have the rope tied to it whilst the other person at the end would use the roller to tighten the rope which would result in a stretched out long dick. Body stretching is simple enough just tie to both ends and tighten until 6'3.
lead-9833.jpg

Or use bathmate???????

Mediavalpill annihilated me with black death.

I would use dick stretching methods but i am already a 4 inch pencil dicklet right now
If i gained length but no girth i would rope
i need both
and even then, it is too risky to try out

I would use dick stretching methods but i am already a 4 inch pencil dicklet right now
i need both
This. Don't get a skinnypenis

i need both
length is a little overrated i think but its all people talk about usually. i have length but lacking in girth and its so noticeably even in my small hand. yes you might get injured too with trying to enlarge it.

I feel like it's just an illusion.

Just like the same illuion and user said about the dickpill where if you move your hands constantly on your dick it'll grow