Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [Possible PSY-OP] Idaho ER seen doing Tawheed sign on thumbnail. Inceldian State is real!? Incel guerrilla happening in the future? (in videogame)

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
I can't insert image on phone.

e8lqlgl9okni5ugq7am9q62j2kk2-71de1621c143d72f9470b89744504aa1.jpg

Maybe we should just call him by his videogame kunya: Abu Waheeb al-Idaho al-Amriki

Idk what he did, but that name is absolute kek
I'm thinking the West wants to label our community a terrorist (jihadi) organization, by staging a well-made psy-op. Such images are only the beginning of the oppression we'll experience online.

I'm thinking the West wants to label our community a terrorist (jihadi) organization, by staging a well-made psy-op. Such images are only the beginning of the oppression we'll experience online.
They already label us as terrorists. Being unable to get a woman to like you is terrorism on the gene pool.

If the latter happens, I'm afraid Sneir will be captured like Bin Laden in Pakistan... just because he's virgin.

They already label us as terrorists. Being unable to get a woman to like you is terrorism on the gene pool.
Western soyciety is fucking pathetic; this stuff happening right now would be considered science fiction many years ago. I'm sensing a societal collapse coming unexpectedly soon for the Western collective?

No Moslem has ever called me an Incel!

Allahu Akbar!

Western soyciety is fucking pathetic; this stuff happening right now would be considered science fiction many years ago. I'm sensing a societal collapse coming unexpectedly soon for the Western collective?
All societies eventually fall, although it seems we will go the way Rome did.

Yup, even more sinister is that its probably being planned by isreal when they no longer need a puppet state like the US to control the world anymore, for now they are making sure to extract resources and labor for their agenda

Allahu Akbar, congrats to the Mujahid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back