Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Possible new Incel Saint: German boy with Lymphangioma

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Count your blessing brocels, it could always be worse.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=admKS7oSl-U

Not all men are created equal. This poor sod was born with a disease that made his lymph nodes swell in monstrous ways. This disease and resulting complications caused him:

-great difficulty speaking
-40 surgical operations
-a dislocated jaw
-no sight on in left eye
-a brain tumour
-breathing through a Tracheotomy
-eating through a PEG tube

But that doesn’t matter because he has a heart of gold an incredible confidence (according to the YT comments) and therefore he has no trouble getting a gf... right?

Lymp

Ladies, he is single.

1/10 don't count as incels, it's like chemical warfare accidents on face. Reality is this guy mogs me and this entire forum by charity appeal, a foid can actually feel sorry for him and offer herself to him as a way to fulfill "her great purpose" on world

1/10 don't count as incels, it's like chemical warfare accidents on face. Reality is this guy mogs me and this entire forum by charity appeal, a foid can actually feel sorry for him and offer herself to him as a way to fulfill "her great purpose" on world
I get what you mean, he is “artificially ugly” und not “naturally ugly” like us.

But still I cannot imagine a foid wanting to have anything sexual with him except maybe a kiss on the cheek.

I'm super sorry for this guy. He must be suffering a lot.

He needs to befriend a local Chaddam who will show him the ropes.

Eugenics is a good thing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back