Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Possible lifefuel for Manlets

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
Manlets check if you are suffering from Low - T, take a bloodtest and get your test, estrogen, LH, FSH, Cortisol levels tested.

If you suffer from Low - T, get on testosterone immediately, once your test levels are up to normal standards for your AGE, not AVERAGE standards for a MAN.

Then jump in the gym, bulk up so you look bigger, before you call it cope i have a theory.

If women think they can beat you up as a manlet, this is a instant turnoff no matter how good looking you are.

Although most manlets would be able to kill most women with their bare hands if they wanted to, women under estimate us because of our sheer size.

Say if you weighed 55kg as a 5'4 manlet, and there was a 5'9 man that weighs 55kg also, although you and the 5'9 guy would have an equal chance of winning in a fight due to you being in the same weight class, and having the same fighting skills, women will feel more intimidated by the taller man due to his height.

This leaves manlets being under estimated and not feared at all by men and women.

Which is unattractive.

So if you bulk up as a manlet and look like you weigh quite a bit for your height, then women will think twice when thinking if they can take you on in a fight, and so will men.

Which is therefore more attractive to women as they know they have a partner that is stronger than themselves.

My point being is this is possilbe lifefuel for manlets, get on test if you are low (get it checked) and bulk up so you look like you can pack a somewhat heavy punch if you have to.

If you are:
5'1 get to 59kg
5'2 get to 61kgs
5'3 get to 63kg
5'4 get to 65kg
5'5 get to 67kg
5'6 get to 69kg
5'7 get to 71kg
5'8 or higher it doesn't matter as you are taller than majority of women therefore you are naturally more intimidating to them therefore more attractive.

Manlets have nothing to lose, lets bulk up and see if it changes anything, if it doesn't, at least we tried.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Read one of the thread from another user on this and he is on Test, he says he is more social now and stuff, low t is a killer.
cant call it cope until theory is disproved.

getting ripped as a midget is a failo if anything
doesnt matter, the weights i said to achieve the sweet spot, where you wont look to big for a manlet (which can actually make you look shorter), but not too skinny, so you look lean and have packed on some muscle.

You are 5'5 right? Check your test levels first and get back to me, it doesnt take long and can change your mood if you are low and raise it, no joke there is a user here that is on test because he was low and it has helped him.

5'6 166lbs(75kgs) %15BF here.. the good thing about manlets is as long as you eat and do shit tons of pushups,pullups, running, burpees, dips, etc it's easy to bulk up and get ripped... i basically learned my routine while i was locked up. went from 120lbs when i went in to 144lbs... if any of you guys been to the pen you know what im talking about :^) and please take up a combat sports guys. and get kettlebells for explosive strength.. its so easy to knock people out with minimal training. most normies have a weak chin.. and if you aren't confident always punch with a lighter and if you wanna break jaws use a roll of coins :^)(learned that in county too kek)

High IQ thread.
Jeff Nippard is 5'5'' and has a stacy girlfriend because he has chadlite face and gymcel.

Lee priest, another gymcel (he was top5 in mr olympia 1997) got also big success with women while being 5'4''

To sum it up, gymcelling makes manlets look very thick and muscular while infact they pack less muscle than tallcels.
At this point tho Im afraid the heightpill is too strong tho and women will reject you no matter how good or muscular you look.

High IQ thread.
Jeff Nippard is 5'5'' and has a stacy girlfriend because he has chadlite face and gymcel.
View attachment 19236
Lee priest, another gymcel (he was top5 in mr olympia 1997) got also big success with women while being 5'4''

To sum it up, gymcelling makes manlets look very thick and muscular while infact they pack less muscle than tallcels.
At this point tho Im afraid the heightpill is too strong tho and women will reject you no matter how good or muscular you look.
the size of his arms jesus, he is on gear 100%
5'6 166lbs(75kgs) %15BF here.. the good thing about manlets is as long as you eat and do shit tons of pushups,pullups, running, burpees, dips, etc it's easy to bulk up and get ripped... i basically learned my routine while i was locked up. went from 120lbs when i went in to 144lbs... if any of you guys been to the pen you know what im talking about :^) and please take up a combat sports guys. and get kettlebells for explosive strength.. its so easy to knock people out with minimal training. most normies have a weak chin.. and if you aren't confident always punch with a lighter and if you wanna break jaws use a roll of coins :^)(learned that in county too kek)
/
what u get locked for?
High IQ thread.
View attachment 19236

he is probably 5'4 aswell, its easy to fraud 1 inch of height

Last edited:
the size of his arms jesus, he is on gear 100%
Maybe. But the point stands that he is a manlet and looks thicker when gymcelling because his muscles are smaller than a 6ft dude

Maybe. But the point stands that he is a manlet and looks thicker when gymcelling because his muscles are smaller than a 6ft dude
true, but he only has a stacy because he is ripped and good looking and white, id say betabucks though due to his status and following, he wouldn't be able to find a gf if he didnt have a big following. STATUS

cant call it cope until theory is disproved.[/QUOTE]

There is no hope for manlets

5'4 get to 65kg ?

i'm 5'4 and around 60kg but i'm basically a fucking stick mate

5'4 get to 65kg ?

i'm 5'4 and around 60kg but i'm basically a fucking stick mate
you are not a stick, you are a bit above average weight for your height, look at BMI, at 65kgs at 5'4 you will look stockyish, when you get older you can get to 70kgs, but when you are young and 70kgs at 5'4 you will look even shorter as you will look too stocky.
There is no hope for manlets
no hope for curry manlets.

you are not a stick, you are a bit above average weight for your height, look at BMI, at 65kgs at 5'4 you will look stockyish, when you get older you can get to 70kgs, but when you are young and 70kgs at 5'4 you will look even shorter as you will look too stocky.
No dude I think your weights are off, I'm a wide guy at 185lbs or 84kg at 5'6 and even cutting down to 10% bodyfat from the 20% I imagine I am right now I'd look nothing like the gym chads posted in this thread.

High IQ thread.
View attachment 19236

He gets mogged in the gym by regular framed men.

Cope. It is HEIGHT that women like, not muscles.

There is no sadder sight than a coping manlet gymcel with big stupid muscles.
cant call it cope until theory is disproved.

That’s not how logic works. Read about Russell’s Teapot (Bertrand Russell). The burden of proof is on the person making the statement in the first place.

Last edited:
It's not about strength, or power or any of that. It's about looks. And height is part of looks. The body proportions of a short man is inherently unattractive.

How long were you in prison?

Fuck femoids and their standarts, it never began for manlets, tbh tbh. I'm gymcelling for myself, not for them.

woman are afraid on ugly muscely man

you act as if 5'9 is some sort of impressive height

If you are a turbomanlet don't try to run masculine game, it will just make you look like a inferior tryhard. twinkmax and go for bisexual girls

There is no hope for manlets, sorry.

Its easy for manlets to put on mass every kilo of muscle looks like 5 kilo for a normal guy but it wont save you sorry its over :feelsbadman::feelscry:

You need frame to go along with height, if you have a shitty frame and are tall then you are fucked because it looks fucking ridiculous.