Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Possible LifeFuel?] Do ethnic baldcels have an advantage when it comes to hair transplants?

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
As many of us know, certain ethnics have much more body hair than normdics. I have seen a few users say that body hair can be used in addition to head hair as donor hair for hair transplants. If this is true, that means getting a transplant that gets as close to your original density and hairline as possible would be easier if you had excess body hair you want removed.

inb4 "deathnic cope"

Last edited:
Just glue your pubic hair to your head theory

Nordick people are hairy but since they have thin light colored hair, they appear they have less or no body hair.

I don’t think that’s how it works tbh
We have diffrent kinda of hair types on our body so if we uses our body hair for a hair transplant
the hair would look weird

Ethnics have better hair genetics than whites on average to begin with. And by whites I mean non Latin whites because they often have great hairlines too.