Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Possibility of WW3

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★★
Let's assume the third great war happens, what are your plans?

Will you fight?
Work in a factory?
Hide it out
Suicide
Too young/too old for conscription
Defect to the opposite side?

Personally, I have no real desire nor do I see the point in fighting Iran,RuZsia and The DPRK since these are civilized countries that haven't fallen to western degeneracy

Last edited:
fuck man i live in weimerica i ain't dying for sodomy and divorce

if i ever get conscripted and can't get out of it im suicide bombing the white house

at least i can take some of these retarded fuckers with me

fuck man i live in weimerica i ain't dying for sodomy and divorce

if i ever get conscripted and can't get out of it im suicide bombing the white house

at least i can take some of these retarded fuckers with me
In gtav right?:feelsmega:

I don't have to fight. I know where i will be stationed if war breaks out and it's not on the battlefield luckily.

fuck it im not fighting for anyone especially my cucked country and I would defect to the opposite site, hiding is nearly impossible they will hunt you down I have no basic knowledge of survival in the wild, so I cannot escape to the forest.

I will desert knowing I may get tortured , still better than dying in vain because none of us would survive.

Let's assume the third great war happens, what are your plans?
all of them work together towards the nwo.
Human Rights Unity GIF by INTO ACTION
no ww3 for you.

Dodge the draft and flee to a neutral country. If I get conscripted against my will, I’ll desert the first chance I get

If ww3 happens I will either attempt to run away and hide or join the army and instead of fighting shoot myself in the head

Hide it out or suicide

I will fight just to have a chance to rapemaxx