Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting possibility of losing job after a week

• Thread starter WillyBlogAndFriends
  • Start date
WillyBlogAndFriends

WillyBlogAndFriends

先輩ハムロッサス
-
my company's CEO announced a merge with another company yesterday at work. so the company i work for is #2 in the industry and he sold it to company #1. chances r the people coming in to do merge inspections will see that my new job doesnt actually make them money. i liked this job too u kno

If you do your best and put in all your efforts you will know you lost the job because of forces outside of your control. Likely the reason they fire you will be so they can give your position to Chad who just applied.
Or maybe doing your best makes a difference who knows...

Or maybe doing your best makes a difference who knows...
Tenor

Try to act as NT as possible if the inspectors come. Even if you work is 10/10, no one wants a silent awkward dude in their company. Also if possible try to hide your looks.

American Employment Law is even worse than in the UK, so good luck.

Just lol @ At Will Employment. I couldn't live in the USA unless I was rich or super-talented.

American Employment Law is even worse than in the UK, so good luck.

Just lol @ At Will Employment. I couldn't live in the USA unless I was rich or super-talented.

Try to act as NT as possible if the inspectors come. Even if you work is 10/10, no one wants a silent awkward dude in their company. Also if possible try to hide your looks.
jfl, yea, just wear a mask to work, bro.