Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope positive thread - something good that is going for you?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
lets try a new thing.... be honest. it can be the smallest thing.
ill start.

im not an indian. i thank god for that everyday.

Same, very pleased that I am at least not a curry. Sorry currycels.

i'm not homeless. so I have a comfy place to cope

nofap day 2. not by choice.

Got a new OHP PR today. Wont post number cause I dont wanna brag (against site rules)

I'm on holiday. :feelsokman:

Good thread OP. Nice to see some positive vibes.

"Just be grateful bro :soy: "

jk :feelskek:

Been making some progress in the gym. Quite happy with how my body looks.

I'm not homeless at the moment i guess

Three weeks sober!

Jesus loves me

I'm eating cookies

I have learned how to cook stuff. So it's big lifefuel and another hit to foids ego, now they are only good for sex and kissing.

lets try a new thing.... be honest. it can be the smallest thing.
ill start.

im not an indian. i thank god for that everyday.
Same, very pleased that I am at least not a curry. Sorry currycels.
Cooning for the currys I see.

Oh lawd massa curry sir, youz much 'mo of an incel than me! I be a good white incel, I be recocnizin' yall be tha truest of the truecels oh lawwd. Even tho yalls get married back india and be havin' 'mo babies than us lawd I still knows how bad yallz gots it

My new engine is awesome!

I'm NEETing atm. Lifefuel tbh

Well ok, lets see.

For the last year or so I have accelerated my existential demise, I am glad that I have done so. Since there is no going back now. Either I will take this all the way or I will check myself the fuck out of this world one way or another.

What else, hmm. Well I'm not a curry, so that's always good. Also I don't have cancer or some gay shit like that. I am also not a true-fucked-deformed-cel category so I guess I got that going for me too.

That's about it for now though. I don't have much else going for me.

I chose a good career

I gained the motivation to do my laundry

Well, I'm white, I suppose that quite good.

There's a huge bottle brush tree outside my window, and whenever I wake up there's lots of pretty little birds climbing around in it drinking the nectar. The main three species I see are noisy mynah birds (these guys are bastards, even to humans), willy wagtails (very small and constantly shake from side to side when they stand on a branch, hence their name), noisy friarbirds (bald heads with bony black crests, kinda cool) and rainbow lorrikeets (most common, very beautiful colouration and very noisy when they swarm bottle brush trees in large numbers to gnaw at the flowers)

Right now there's two other kinds of birds on the tree - a scaly-breasted lorrikeet and another kind of bird I don't usually see that's come in large numbers. They're small, plump, short-tailed and have pointy little beaks, and they're constantly making high-pitched cheeping sounds. Their rears are grey on top and white below, but their chests and heads are such a bright red it looks like somebody caught them and coloured them in with a red felt-tip pen. The lorrikeet is lazily waddling, hopping and climbing his way through the tree, but these tiny birds with the colourful heads are constantly moving and are too quick for me to snap a shitty picture of them with my phone (even though I want to because I don't know what they are).

Birds are lifefuel tbhtbhngl dedsrs

I've just finished 6 weeks of nofap, beating my previous record by far.

Also, I've been employed for 18 months now, a new record, also beating my previous record by far.

None of these things make me happy, but life would be even worse without them.
Birds are lifefuel tbhtbhngl dedsrs
They are. I've been watching a cute collared dove couple in the tree in front of our balcony for years now (Maybe they are not the same couple, but who knows). They are the only couple that don't give me suifuel.

I have found a job today. Hope I will past the test period.

I have a great computer and lots of tech copes that make my life much better.
I have a well paying job I don't totally hate.
And my stock trading has been going relatively well recently.

I have video game copes

-I'm almost done with my masters degree
-Managed to do a fairly difficult bouldering route/problem last week, it felt glorious, because before trying it, I was like "there is no way I can do that" just to prove myself wrong 10 minutes later

My new liquors will be kickass and make me good money

Worst period of my life. the only good thing, is that i dont have cancer :feelskek: