Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel POS doctor didn’t give me fin, said i wasn’t suffering from MPB yet, told me to come back after a year , so here’s how i will celebrate my valentines

M

manletcurrycel434

Recruit
★★★
1. I will not eat a morsel of food until sunset
2.I will cut myself 100 times on each arm.
3. I will do two workouts with the intent of destroying my body.

manletcurrycel434​

Yes cut urself that will show him

1. I will not eat a morsel of food until sunset
2.I will cut myself 100 times on each arm.
3. I will do two workouts with the intent of destroying my body.
Brocel you don't need some faggot doctors to prescribe you this shit. There are online sites that can take yout information and give you a prescription that way (usually they have you fill out a piss easy questionnaire) and then they mail you the medication. It is usually much easier and cheaper than actually using your local doctor.

Brocel you don't need some faggot doctors to prescribe you this shit. There are online sites that can take yout information and give you a prescription that way (usually they have you fill out a piss easy questionnaire) and then they mail you the medication. It is usually much easier and cheaper than actually using your local doctor.
whore scumbag parents won’t pay for it. but yeha when i wageslave alomgside other subhumans i will buy the based drug that is finasteride

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back