Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Population replacement goes politically mainstream for reasons of not enough reproducing.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
I remember ten years ago that when I suggested foreign immigration into western nations was a result of western feminism because not enough people are reproducing having enough children I was called a right wing conspiracy theorist. [Even though I consider myself a socially conservative leftist.]

And yet, apparently this right wing conspiracy theory has now become mainstream within the United States democratic political party as Chuck Schumer now suggests. :feelsjuice:

So, in summary:

Western feminism only exists because it is financially subsidized by global foreign immigration through weak low paying wages along with a constant population replacement buffer system and with that imported foreign workforce pays taxes [allegedly] which then financially supports neoliberal western feminism domestically, without global foreign immigration western feminism would simply die off as it would have no economic financial means to sustain itself. I've often wondered how western feminism [the biological vaginal capitalists that are females] plays its role in the much wider spectrum of financial economic capitalism, on this particular note we can now safely say mystery solved. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
They'll always deny your theories and messaging until it somehow magically become true overnight, as said by the establishment; simply the modern state of liberalism, and the various cucks and gaslighting foids defending it... :feelsclown:

JFL at foids becoming so hypergamous and Chad-worshipping that they begin influencing immigration pattern and literally depopulating the country, but I guess ethnic Chad is their goal; though just look at how oppressed and subjugated by the patriarchy they are, while doing that! :feelshaha:

They'll always deny your theories and messaging until it somehow magically become true overnight, as said by the establishment; simply the modern state of liberalism, and the various cucks and gaslighting foids defending it... :feelsclown:

JFL at foids becoming so hypergamous and Chad-worshipping that they begin influencing immigration pattern and literally depopulating the country, but I guess ethnic Chad is their goal; though just look at how oppressed and subjugated by the patriarchy they are, while doing that! :feelshaha:
These devils however think on a much larger basis than mere national replacement only because most of the foreigners arriving in the west are much younger which is also a drain on their countries or nations of origin as well demographically. [It doesn't only play demographic havoc on western nations, but also on other nations as well from around the world.]

All of this is simply amazing studying from a political, economic, and demographic population angle, I wonder when they'll ever admit we have a western feminist woman/ female problem instead of a population one, probably never because of absurd political correctness, but I still have hope someday we will. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
It's also interesting to note how consumerism has essentially replaced the political notions of national citizenship entirely since the corrupt corporate political class doesn't view things in the lens of citizens anymore but instead sees everybody as mere subservient recyclable/ replaceable consumers that increases their for profit only financial bottom lines. Simply amazing, the more you know. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Quick recap of this thread:

Western feminism helps lower and reduces wages especially for men which then ensures those same very men can never ever hope to financially afford their own familes in the future.

Western feminism needs global foreign immigration as a constant renewable imported population force of taxation because without government taxation or a cheap foreign labor force western feminism would be unable to financially, economically, and politically sustain itself. Is it an exaggeration to call feminism a nation wrecker? Nope, not at all. Clearly that is exactly what it is.

Is it an exaggeration to describe feminism as one of the ideologies that is destroying western civilization or western cultural national social values? Once again, nope, not at all. That's exactly what it is and that's exactly what it was designed to do. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
The problem is that people take a single fucking word that politicians say seriously, instead of treating them like the devious blood-thirsty crooks that they are.

I wonder when they'll ever admit we have a western feminist woman/ female problem instead of a population one
Never. We have a plethora of statistics that makes it perfectly clear what causes low birth rates, yet the media continue to act oblivious
"we just don't know why people aren't having kids, it must be because the economy isn't strong enough and the lack of gender quality" (literally the exact opposite of what the data shows).

The problem is that people take a single fucking word that politicians say seriously, instead of treating them like the devious blood-thirsty crooks that they are.

Never. We have a plethora of statistics that makes it perfectly clear what causes low birth rates, yet the media continue to act oblivious
"we just don't know why people aren't having kids, it must be because the economy isn't strong enough and the lack of gender quality" (literally the exact opposite of what the data shows).
:feelsjuice::blackpill:

These devils however think on a much larger basis than mere national replacement only because most of the foreigners arriving in the west are much younger which is also a drain on their countries or nations of origin as well demographically. [It doesn't only play demographic havoc on western nations, but also on other nations as well from around the world.]

All of this is simply amazing studying from a political, economic, and demographic population angle, I wonder when they'll ever admit we have a western feminist woman/ female problem instead of a population one, probably never because of absurd political correctness, but I still have hope someday we will. :feelsjuice:
Yeh it is amazing. But I don't think they are actually thinking on a much larger basis. I think they are acting somewhat in a huge mins, but the by-product consequences of their joint stupidity is MASSIVE in its consequences and... It just happens to contradict its own ideology (Leftism and Conservatives) in a hundred different twisting ways.

Yeh it is amazing. But I don't think they are actually thinking on a much larger basis. I think they are acting somewhat in a huge mins, but the by-product consequences of their joint stupidity is MASSIVE in its consequences and... It just happens to contradict its own ideology (Leftism and Conservatives) in a hundred different twisting ways.
They're thinking on a much larger organized basis, but these same fools are so entirely short sighted on virtually everything that they have no concept of long term consequences of their actions. They're most definitely stupid.:feelsjuice:

I remember ten years ago that when I suggested foreign immigration into western nations was a result of western feminism because not enough people are reproducing having enough children I was called a right wing conspiracy theorist. [Even though I consider myself a socially conservative leftist.]

And yet, apparently this right wing conspiracy theory has now become mainstream within the United States democratic political party as Chuck Schumer now suggests. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 676557

So, in summary:

Western feminism only exists because it is financially subsidized by global foreign immigration through weak low paying wages along with a constant population replacement buffer system and with that imported foreign workforce pays taxes [allegedly] which then financially supports neoliberal western feminism domestically, without global foreign immigration western feminism would simply die off as it would have no economic financial means to sustain itself. I've often wondered how western feminism [the biological vaginal capitalists that are females] plays its role in the much wider spectrum of financial economic capitalism, on this particular note we can now safely say mystery solved. :feelsclown:
eh, you may be drastically different politically then me. I would be considered "alt right", but yeah normies in this country truly are braindead and can't see past their programming the harsh reality or even take in the consideration that something might be going on behind the scenes without calling someone a communist or a fascist or some conspiracy theorist. reason why I completely shut out news and anything that got infested with wokeness to begin with. I just want to see the west burn now

Last edited:
I wanted a chocolate bar last night but 7-11 was closed. Bring in the wagies I say