Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Popularity doesn’t matter after high school. Everyone is socially equal after high school. Popularity won’t matter in college

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
NO that is bullshit. Popularity still exists in college. The hierarchy still exists in college. In fact, it’s kinda worse in college.

TWO WORDS: GREEK LIFE

Greek life is PROOF that popularity still exists in college. Frat boys and sorority girls are the popular ones in college who party and have sex and are having fun more than anyone and then you got us who are lonely virgins while everyone else is having sex in college and has been to at least one party.

Girls still judge you in college and hypergamy still exists in college, and girls still dress slutty in college

bro why the bait title :feelswhat:

Are you talking about fellow students-popular or teacher-popular? Because it's actually true about teachers.

Students still are popular in college. We still have popular kids in college

It isn’t bait
Yeah but I was asking about if you mean it in the sense of pupularity of one with other students or with teachers?

Brutal because no one knows me

Yeah but I was asking about if you mean it in the sense of pupularity of one with other students or with teachers?
Students are still popular among students

Students are still popular among students
It's different than a middle or high school if you are on any STEM studies. A lot of weirdos go there so it's easier to find someone you connect with.

Only popular frats matter

Yea there are but most chads are in frats. Not all though and there are some non chad frat boys.
yea there are shitty frats, but no one goes to those parties

the good frat parties are the only ones going to, they have the most people and are the wildest and most fun

the good frat parties are the only ones going to, they have the most people and are the wildest and most fun
Yea tbh

I wish I could go to a frat party

True the hierarchy exist even there

how close to reality is american pie?

how close to reality is american pie?
American pie? All they said is that you have to get laid before college, I don’t think they said popularity ends in college

American pie? All they said is that you have to get laid before college, I don’t think they said popularity ends in college
wasn't american pie about plowing tons of pussy in college?

Brutal popularity pill.

It's different than a middle or high school if you are on any STEM studies. A lot of weirdos go there so it's easier to find someone you connect with.
Cope

I can confirm this sheit

NO that is bullshit. Popularity still exists in college. The hierarchy still exists in college. In fact, it’s kinda worse in college.

Greek life is PROOF that popularity still exists in college. Frat boys and sorority girls are the popular ones in college who party and have sex and are having fun more than anyone and then you got us who are lonely virgins while everyone else is having sex in college and has been to at least one party.

Girls still judge you in college and hypergamy still exists in college, and girls still dress slutty in college
Couldn't agree more. The only reason, why I don't get beat up on a daily basis in college, is the fact, that it's no longer acceptable/consequence-free to commit acts of physical violence.

If you are a nice, little slave/helper, some may even tolerate you, but they only tolerate you, because of the services you provide for them. They don't like you as a person. And as soon as your help isn't needed anymore, they will ignore you. In my first few years I did that, because I really tried to make my college experience better than my high school experience. I thought, that they would accept me after helping them. But it didn't work. For years I tried to help them in any possible way and they accepted my help, but not me. In the end they treated me like a book, which was read in the night before an exam and afterwards I was put back to the shelf to rot.

Nowadays I don't give a fuck about anything anymore. Fuck grades, fuck wageslaving. I didn't drop out, but I am not a tryhard anymore.

Couldn't agree more. The only reason, why I don't get beat up on a daily basis in college, is the fact, that it's no longer acceptable/consequence-free to commit acts of physical violence.

If you are a nice, little slave/helper, some may even tolerate you, but they only tolerate you, because of the services you provide for them. They don't like you as a person. And as soon as your help isn't needed anymore, they will ignore you. In my first few years I did that, because I really tried to make my college experience better than my high school experience. I thought, that they would accept me after helping them. But it didn't work. For years I tried to help them in any possible way and they accepted my help, but not me. In the end they treated me like a book, which was read in the night before an exam and afterwards I was put back to the shelf to rot.

Nowadays I don't give a fuck about anything anymore. Fuck grades, fuck wageslaving. I didn't drop out, but I am not a tryhard anymore.
In college, Greek life are the top of the hierarchy and we’re the bottom

I don't think anybody ever tried to deny this
Are there such things as chads in college who aren't in frats?
If you have to be in a frat to get pussy or be popular you're not Chad

Nothing changes after high school. It’s the beginning of sexually mature life.