Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Popular TRP myths

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
1. Anyone can get high SMV-I used to go on there and I'd often see a comment that went "It doesn't matter what race you are or what you look like as long as you have high SMV". These fucking clowns. For those of you who don't know, SMV is sexual marketplace value. What these morons don't understand is that your looks and race GOES into your sexual marketplace value. It doesn't matter if you act alpha as fuck. If you're a 5'3 Asian guy your SMV will never be high. 


2. Anyone can be Chad- Just lol at this. CHAD is something special. He turns eyes the minute he walks into a room. He needs to put in minimal effort to get what we wants whether it be a job or a woman. You can't become that just by lifting, being confident, eating right, and "holding frame". 

3. Being alpha will get you pussy-these retards think that being "tough" and douchey is enough to get any girl interested. I have to act like this around females just so that they don't treat me like complete crap(I'm an ugly dark Indian). I don't know how the fuck they expect me to get laid doing this.

4. Lifting conquers all-What a god damned joke. It's already shown that women do not care nearly as much about muscles as about your face or height. In addition they seem to think that lifting is some kind of magic equalizer when in fact it doesn't even make up 10% of the gap between you and a Chad.

5. Beta attitude will kill you-What bullshit. High status and GOOD LOOKING men get away with being beta all the time. Look at all the God damned cucked celebrities who have women drooling over them.
 
Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,449
Online
0
Redpillers and bluepillers seem to think that they can they can override millions of years of evolution by acting alpha or having a "good personality and not being toxic".
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
I think like 90% of that sub are all incels.
 
T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
654
Online
0
NegroKing said:
1. Anyone can get high SMV-I used to go on there and I'd often see a comment that went "It doesn't matter what race you are or what you look like as long as you have high SMV". These fucking clowns. For those of you who don't know, SMV is sexual marketplace value. What these morons don't understand is that your looks and race GOES into your sexual marketplace value. It doesn't matter if you act alpha as fuck. If you're a 5'3 Asian guy your SMV will never be high. 


2. Anyone can be Chad- Just lol at this. CHAD is something special. He turns eyes the minute he walks into a room. He needs to put in minimal effort to get what we wants whether it be a job or a woman. You can't become that just by lifting, being confident, eating right, and "holding frame". 

3. Being alpha will get you pussy-these retards think that being "tough" and douchey is enough to get any girl interested. I have to act like this around females just so that they don't treat me like complete crap(I'm an ugly dark Indian). I don't know how the fuck they expect me to get laid doing this.

4. Lifting conquers all-What a god damned joke. It's already shown that women do not care nearly as much about muscles as about your face or height. In addition they seem to think that lifting is some kind of magic equalizer when in fact it doesn't even make up 10% of the gap between you and a Chad.

5. Beta attitude will kill you-What bullshit. High status and GOOD LOOKING men get away with being beta all the time. Look at all the God damned cucked celebrities who have women drooling over them.

Haha love the "MUH ALPHA" or "CHAD MINDSET" or the edgy gymbro douchebags whose response to your struggles is "HOW MUCH DID YOU BENCH BRUH? LIFT! LIFT! LIFT!"

Their edgy tone too. And yeah lifting is meaningless. Its like heavy, sugary icing on a cake. It can complement a good cake with a good foundation, but its meaningless on its own. You wouldn't eat that icing by itself.
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Posts
5,432
Online
18h 23m
I've never met any TRP in real life, these guys are a handful of losers on the internet.
 
KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,740
Online
4d 2h 22m
No... lifting really helps you if you are even 5/10 and not a manlet.

If you are a manlet or sub5... then yes, wont help.
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
truecel23 said:
Haha love the "MUH ALPHA" or "CHAD MINDSET" or the edgy gymbro douchebags whose response to your struggles is "HOW MUCH DID YOU BENCH BRUH? LIFT! LIFT! LIFT!"

Their edgy tone too. And yeah lifting is meaningless. Its like heavy, sugary icing on a cake. It can complement a good cake with a good foundation, but its meaningless on its own. You wouldn't eat that icing by itself.

Yes, their annoying edgy attitude gives them  away as overcompensating faggots. Met many of those in my life.
 
T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
654
Online
0
NegroKing said:
Yes, their annoying edgy attitude gives them  away as overcompensating faggots. Met many of those in my life.

I can imagine you meet those as you lift at the gym.

Really annoying tbh. Many of them aren't successful and end up coming here.

The "shit tests" etc was actually a PUA term originally that they took. TRP is basically PUA + muscles.
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
truecel23 said:
I can imagine you meet those as you lift at the gym.

Really annoying tbh. Many of them aren't successful and end up coming here.

The "shit tests" etc was actually a PUA term originally that they took. TRP is basically PUA + muscles.

Actually no, most people I see at the gym are pretty nice. I met one Normie faggot on the incel discord who was 5’6 and tried to act all tough and push me around. He was obsessed with acting alpha and I’m pretty sureness he had a TRP phase.

Yes, I have noticed many many incels were on TRP at some point. I’m included in that but the difference is I never really took those guys seriously in the first place. Cringey dorks.
 
T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
654
Online
0
NegroKing said:
Actually no, most people I see at the gym are pretty nice. I met one Normie faggot on the incel discord who was 5’6 and tried to act all tough and push me around. He was obsessed with acting alpha and I’m pretty sureness he had a TRP phase.

Yes, I have noticed many many incels were on TRP at some point. I’m included in that but the difference is I never really took those guys seriously in the first place. Cringey dorks.

I was on TRP for like a week since someone directed me there, haha. The edgyness was too cringeworthy. I was black pilled from like age 13-14 anyways and wasn't going to back out.

Yeah these fuckers think that if you "act alpha" you can be successful, while that's bullshit. Alpha refers to having the best genes biologically, not behavior in reality.

Are you a manlet, btw?
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
truecel23 said:
I was on TRP for like a week since someone directed me there, haha. The edgyness was too cringeworthy. I was black pilled from like age 13-14 anyways and wasn't going to back out.

Yeah these fuckers think that if you "act alpha" you can be successful, while that's bullshit. Alpha refers to having the best genes biologically, not behavior in reality.

Are you a manlet, btw?

I too was directed there by some random guy and I didn't like it off the get go. But then I came back when I discovered it had some notoriety on reddit, still hated it. It seemed like a bunch of losers pretending to be something they're not, which is exactly what it is to be honest. 
You know what, I was blackpilled as fuck too from a young age. 15 onwards. My retarded autist friend tried to bluepill me about lifting and shit but I told him face was all that matters despite not even having access to this vast knowledge that I do now. 

Being "alpha" is heavily genetic but it can also be taught. The thing is-you need good circumstances for it to work. If you're an okay looking guy who has access to many women because of your job or status, being alpha can help you seal the deal. But the vast majority of men are not so lucky and won't be able to do that. Hell, if you even have to read about this shit, chances are you're already too far gone.

And yes, I am a manlet. 5'7.5 to be exact but I have great body proportions/frame which makes people think I'm taller than I am. Unfortunately it's still not tall enough and my face doesn't help me out much either.
 
T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
654
Online
0
NegroKing said:
I too was directed there by some random guy and I didn't like it off the get go. But then I came back when I discovered it had some notoriety on reddit, still hated it. It seemed like a bunch of losers pretending to be something they're not, which is exactly what it is to be honest. 
You know what, I was blackpilled as fuck too from a young age. 15 onwards. My retarded autist friend tried to bluepill me about lifting and shit but I told him face was all that matters despite not even having access to this vast knowledge that I do now. 

Being "alpha" is heavily genetic but it can also be taught. The thing is-you need good circumstances for it to work. If you're an okay looking guy who has access to many women because of your job or status, being alpha can help you seal the deal. But the vast majority of men are not so lucky and won't be able to do that. Hell, if you even have to read about this shit, chances are you're already too far gone.

And yes, I am a manlet. 5'7.5 to be exact but I have great body proportions/frame which makes people think I'm taller than I am. Unfortunately it's still not tall enough and my face doesn't help me out much either.

Yep. TRP in a nutshell. Some TRPers do well, but those are guys who are good looking from the get-go, but just shy. They falsely attribute their success to TRP tactics when even without them they would do well.

I'd say TRP helps if you're good looking. Its a cherry on top. But to think that an ugly fucker can use TRP and do well? Biggest delusion that they have.

Is your friend still blue pilled?

The "training to be alpha" IMO is solely if you're some badass like a CEO of a company etc. If you're ugly and have that level of status, women will genuinely want to date you just because women are actually physically aroused to men of massive power. Like actually physically. Even if the man isn't good looking. Why? Women care about bragging to their friends too that they're dating a rich, powerful CEO.

That won't work for engineers or doctors since they aren't high social status and while both are comfortable, they aren't rich either.

And yeah you're right. If you have to read this, you're gone.

Your height isn't that much of a problem tbh. Being around 5'7"-5'8" is plenty for most women especially with good frame and proportions. But yeah, at least you realize that its your face, lol. Lot of manlets think its their height while its their face.

Lot of tallcels here and their height doesn't do shit. When girls want tall guys, they want handsome tall guys. 

Even on /r/short there always is a battle of that. Handsome short guys saying, "what's the problem?" while ugly ones sobbing and thinking its their height. And then you see crazy shit on picture threads like good looking short guys even dating taller girls. (I've seen a handsome 5'5" guy there dating a 6'1" chick. She's hot too.)
 
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
11,440
Online
62d 22h 18m
idkwattodowithlife said:
The wall.

The wall is one of the biggest copes I've ever seen from red-pillers.  The idea that women will lose any significant amount of SMV to be left only being able to date subhumans like us and TRP, instead of living with cats, is laughable.  Most men who wind up as betabux are just low-tier normies, at worst.  You'll never see our kind with a woman, even well into old age, unless there's a fuckload of money to be had.
 
T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
654
Online
0
incelman said:
I think like 90% of that sub are all incels.

Its true. The remaining 10% are attractive volcels who get laid anyways at some point.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
truecel23 said:
Its true. The remaining 10% are attractive volcels who get laid anyways at some point.

It depresses me to see how much they cope
 
W

Wearacombl

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
313
Online
0
bigantennaemay1 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
The wall.
The wall is one of the biggest copes I've ever seen from red-pillers. The idea that women will lose any significant amount of SMV to be left only being able to date subhumans like us and TRP, instead of living with cats, is laughable. Most men who wind up as betabux are just low-tier normies, at worst. You'll never see our kind with a woman, even well into old age, unless there's a fuckload of money to be had.

The wall isn't there for woman who take care of themselves. They can easily retain their looks and bodies into their 30s and 40s, the "problem" is that most don't do it since they never had to before and actually start to look worse with time, thiu Chad will ignore them more likley and go for the younger roasties, leaving the m the option to go for some betabux or hope agaisnt all odds that Chad won't find some girl in her 20s to fuck.
The day when woman realize that they can still qualify themselves for chads dick by taking care of them, "the wall myth" will crumble completly.
 
T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
654
Online
0
incelman said:
It depresses me to see how much they cope

Honestly what pisses me off the most is walking on the street and seeing obese men and women who I can tell have chad/stacy bone structures underneath.

It kills me. Every effort I make from clearly every blemish to working on preventing water retention in my face and I can never look good.

And these guys are just wasting their genetics.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
truecel23 said:
Honestly what pisses me off the most is walking on the street and seeing obese men and women who I can tell have chad/stacy bone structures underneath.

It kills me. Every effort I make from clearly every blemish to working on preventing water retention in my face and I can never look good.

And these guys are just wasting their genetics.

Long midface=death sentence
 
T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
654
Online
0
incelman said:
Long midface=death sentence

On women. Not as much on men as long as it is not too long.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
truecel23 said:
On women. Not as much on men as long as it is not too long.

Long midface makes men look undominant. I have one and it has ruined me. You want forward not downard growth
 
T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
654
Online
0
incelman said:
Long midface makes men look undominant. I have one and it has ruined me. You want forward not downard growth

What I meant is that as long as you have a projecting maxilla and mandible even if you have a long midface it won't be that bad.
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
truecel23 said:
Yep. TRP in a nutshell. Some TRPers do well, but those are guys who are good looking from the get-go, but just shy. They falsely attribute their success to TRP tactics when even without them they would do well.

I'd say TRP helps if you're good looking. Its a cherry on top. But to think that an ugly fucker can use TRP and do well? Biggest delusion that they have.

Is your friend still blue pilled?

The "training to be alpha" IMO is solely if you're some badass like a CEO of a company etc. If you're ugly and have that level of status, women will genuinely want to date you just because women are actually physically aroused to men of massive power. Like actually physically. Even if the man isn't good looking. Why? Women care about bragging to their friends too that they're dating a rich, powerful CEO.

That won't work for engineers or doctors since they aren't high social status and while both are comfortable, they aren't rich either.

And yeah you're right. If you have to read this, you're gone.

Your height isn't that much of a problem tbh. Being around 5'7"-5'8" is plenty for most women especially with good frame and proportions. But yeah, at least you realize that its your face, lol. Lot of manlets think its their height while its their face.

Lot of tallcels here and their height doesn't do shit. When girls want tall guys, they want handsome tall guys. 

Even on /r/short there always is a battle of that. Handsome short guys saying, "what's the problem?" while ugly ones sobbing and thinking its their height. And then you see crazy shit on picture threads like good looking short guys even dating taller girls. (I've seen a handsome 5'5" guy there dating a 6'1" chick. She's hot too.)

The thing is that TRP works if you’ve got certain fundamentals. You have to meet a particular threshold to even get the chance to use it. And I honestly don’t think there’s too many GL guys on there. I really get the feel that most of them are completely making shit up. The way they talk is just too cringey to be associated with actual slayers.
Yes, that loser is still a gymcel like me. It sucks though cause I see so many gymcel who aren’t getting any. It pisses me off.
I think height is quite important tbh. I just cannot buy into face>height. I think height is more important but face can make up for it to some degree. At the end of the day though, you’ll need both to be Chad.
 
T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
654
Online
0
NegroKing said:
The thing is that TRP works if you’ve got certain fundamentals. You have to meet a particular threshold to even get the chance to use it. And I honestly don’t think there’s too many GL guys on there. I really get the feel that most of them are completely making shit up. The way they talk is just too cringey to be associated with actual slayers.
Yes, that loser is still a gymcel like me. It sucks though cause I see so many gymcel who aren’t getting any. It pisses me off.
I think height is quite important tbh. I just cannot buy into face>height. I think height is more important but face can make up for it to some degree. At the end of the day though, you’ll need both to be Chad.

No, your struggle is that you're <5/10.

If you were even a 6/10 you would have decent amount of options.

Honestly with looks I see it as "meeting the universal threshold" as what matters the most.
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
truecel23 said:
No, your struggle is that you're <5/10.

If you were even a 6/10 you would have decent amount of options.

Honestly with looks I see it as "meeting the universal threshold" as what matters the most.

Unless you’re talking about a PSL 6, that’s just flat out wrong. Being even a slightly above average minority makes you invisible to women.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
"Just read books and work on yourself bro, you'll get laid in no time!"
 
T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
654
Online
0
NegroKing said:
Unless you’re talking about a PSL 6, that’s just flat out wrong. Being even a slightly above average minority makes you invisible to women.

Stop coping with the "muh minority" bs. Lot of currycels/ricecels use it as a coping mechanism to say that "even if I was better looking, if I wasn't Indian/Chinese/Korean/Japanese chad it would be over anyways. So its not like I have it much worse than good looking versions of me."

Being good looking is what matters.

Of course, you'll find women who would turn you down for race regardless, but to say its 100% over cuz race is pure cope.
 

Similar threads

UglyandLoveless
Replies
1
Views
204
TheNEET
TheNEET
Blackpink
Replies
15
Views
569
RuudVanNistelrooy
RuudVanNistelrooy
Hoodedn1inja20
Replies
11
Views
410
Deleted member 41837
Deleted member 41837
Oroborus
Replies
23
Views
618
Deleted member 41837
Deleted member 41837
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top