Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Popular Tik Tok song is about roastie being pumped and dumped

Fuck society and fuck woman

its absolute trash, if the foids listened to the depressing music i listen to they would kill themselves

this is far better, shes overrated and doesnt deserve the fame

What about pumping (lead) and dumping (their bodies in acid) in GTA V?

FUCK THAT SONG

Olivia has it so difficult, that the the one guy all women want to date exclusively also wants to date all other women.

They have no other problems thats why 99% of their songs are about missing a good looking guy.

foids are so predictable, their songs are always about fucking chads or being dumped by them.

Foids are too retarded to know that their life is amounting to just being a cum rag

You know society is fucked up when popular music that even children listen to is about glorifying degeneracy.

This is why foids are encouraged to be whores as soon as they hit puberty. Doesn't matter what you try to as a father to instill good values into your daughter about abstinence until marriage, she will become a whore. Whether it's by social media, reality television, the latest music everyone is listening to, the state-run education system, their piers, or their whore mothers. All of them are pushing them to follow their instincts to fuck Chad whilst forgoing the consequences that used to be before foids were given rights.

Smartphones are a mistake. The only way to stop this from happening is to be isolated from this degenerate globohomo society called Babylon, and to homeschool (unschool) them instead.

You know society is fucked up when popular music that even children listen to is about glorifying degeneracy.

This is why foids are encouraged to be whores as soon as they hit puberty. Doesn't matter what you try to as a father to instill good values into your daughter about abstinence until marriage, she will become a whore. Whether it's by social media, reality television, the latest music everyone is listening to, the state-run education system, their piers, or their whore mothers. All of them are pushing them to follow their instincts to fuck Chad whilst forgoing the consequences that used to be before foids were given rights.

Smartphones are a mistake. The only way to stop this from happening is to be isolated from this degenerate globohomo society called Babylon, and to homeschool (unschool) them instead.
It’s suifuel. Even if we miraculously ascend , our prospective gfs are highly unlikely to be virgins. Chances of divorce and infidelity and stds are pretty high :fuk:

It’s suifuel. Even if we miraculously ascend , our prospective gfs are highly unlikely to be virgins. Chances of divorce and infidelity and stds are pretty high :fuk:
Unfortunately. It's going to be difficult finding a legal age foid who is still close to her prime who hasn't gotten at least a few dicks inside of her, since unmarital sex is the norm now.

Which is why I might go with a foid who has at most very low body count (as long as she isn't a single mom or aborted though) even though ideally I would still want a virgin. But of course foids lie about their body counts so we can't trust them on that.

Olivia Rodrigo is a mutt too:feelshaha:

This song is literally just her sperging about Chad with some melody in the background. Nice try foid. She's only 18 too so she must have started slutting around early

this is far better, shes overrated and doesnt deserve the fame

Foid problems vs guy problems

Tbh that’s what the majority of songs by foids are. Chad is all they care about
Can't listen to foid music as a result

Good 4 u I’m a fooking slut please chad like me I’m a damn sociopath

Foids in their purest form

Unfortunately. It's going to be difficult finding a legal age foid who is still close to her prime who hasn't gotten at least a few dicks inside of her, since unmarital sex is the norm now.

Which is why I might go with a foid who has at most very low body count (as long as she isn't a single mom or aborted though) even though ideally I would still want a virgin. But of course foids lie about their body counts so we can't trust them on that.
I think a body count of 1 is the most I could stomach but it would still torture me internally...

man i remember getting banned when i made my thread about how i want to fuck olivia rodrigo so bad and that i would risk prison time to rape here

but faggots reported me :feelsjuice:

man i remember getting banned when i made my thread about how i want to fuck olivia rodrigo so bad and that i would risk prison time to rape here

but faggots reported me :feelsjuice:
Because it was foid worship bro.