Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Popular Simp Netflix Indian movie

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

Is cutting your hand for a whore wife cucked?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Cuckold Netflix made a simp cuck movie to brainwash currycels into being cucks

Basically a foid cheats on her beta bux engineer husbane with the husbands cousin. This goes on for some time. Husband finds out confronts her.
The cousin Chad leaves the foid on her own. Foid's husband starts neglecting her and let's her get injured here and there. But eventually cuckold husband forgives his whore wife. Later the cousin Chad comes back and tries to get the whore wife with him again. But the cousin Chad and betabux cuck husband have a fight. Cousin Chad is then killed by the foid slamming a frozen goat leg on his skull. The betabux cuck husband and foid cover up the murder. Betabux cuck husband also chops off his hand so the whore foid won't go to jail! FUCKING CUCK!

Movie presents this cucked act as an ultimate act of love. In the end the foid escapes murder charges and the husband and foid reunite to live somewhere else anew. Ofc the husband is now one handed.

This is what Netflix is encouraging youthful cucked curries to do. Be willing to chop off your hand for a foid!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haseen_Dillruba
Movie in question!

View: https://youtu.be/X0p_QiIVekc

I remember this Bollywood movie where the wife threw boiling water on the husband, and she was supposed to be the protagonist you were to pity when I was 6.:feelsclown:

imagine being cucked and still support your whore wife :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I remember this Bollywood movie where the wife threw boiling water on the husband, and she was supposed to be the protagonist you were to pity when I was 6.:feelsclown:
Bollywood is giga degenerate and cucked. They are turning India into a nation of cuckold simps!
@Justice @Lookscel @Caesercel

Everyone in Asia smells like shit
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Thank god they mostly move to Texas
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They smell like shit due to curry foids!
Cope their food smells like shit and they eat it like it isn’t hurting their smv
:feelsjuice:

Not too mention back home they swim in shit and eat dogs
:feelskek:

Then they call Africans savages fucking clown world
:feelsclown:
We need more based desi men: why are we so cucked that India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan all had corrupt foids ruling us?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKSqmwDzFxA

That’s what a discord hosted by @BummerDrummer looks like IRL
:feelskek:

Should have told the curry village elders or whatever. They would have stoned them to death in the town square (or however curries do it)

When it’s all said and done I did it for my HOME TOWN
:dab::dab::dab:

Should have told the curry village elders or whatever. They would have stoned them to death in the town square (or however curries do it)
That based stoning tradition is dying off due to curry cucked liberals who worship cumskin values :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Curry special effects have improved

Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back