Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion popular opinion: curries have bad personality

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
All of them stink , most of them are stingy , and most are cheats and fraudsters
I'd hate to be curry

Slayers don’t need a good personality

All of them stink , most of them are stingy , and most are cheats and fraudsters
I'd hate to be curry
I've never met any that fit all those criteria but I still dislike curries

Last edited:
Only normies view them as stinky street shitters.

Pakistani and Bengali and the shitty curries indian ones better off. but I do agree all the fresh off the boat immigrant curries are retarded as fuck.

They have a fucking horrible personality and are the worst co-workers to have. Americans (esp. white people) think that they're these mystical, spiritually smart people, and I'm the only one noticing that the emperor wears no clothes. Gujaratis, in particular, are the fucking worst.

If you work with curries, do not trust them. I sometimes have to work with them, but as I have no control of the hiring process, I'm often stuck. They will sweep mistakes under the rug, scheme to get non-curries fired to shoehorn their own people in, and have dubious education credentials. They will bait you into gossiping about co-workers and then tell the boss that YOU were the one who began spread rumors. They also have an elitist attitude to life; for example, they often make fun of older students and/or career changers.

Indian men are like Chihuahuas - they put on an assertive display but yet don't seem to realize how skinny-fat and physically unformidable they are (do not fuck with this gymcel). Indian foids look at me as though I'm a giant insect that's about to rip their clothes off.

They're also white worshipping af ---- I sometimes manage them and they only seem to respect the authority of other Indians or white people. As I'm a racially ambiguous Latino, I'm taken less seriously.

I don't feel this way about all South Asians, though --- Pakistanis are OK, and the few Sri Lankans I've interacted with are pretty cool. The former are mostly Muslim and the latter are mostly Buddhist, so the assholeness must be a Hindu thing, IDK.

Curries mog me at looking manly and having manly personality

Curries mog me at looking manly and having manly personality

The manly look comes from the excessive hairiness, and they have to comically exaggerate their manly personality because the majority of them are skinny fat.

The former are mostly Muslim and the latter are mostly Buddhist, so the assholeness must be a Hindu thing, IDK.
Apparently you can’t convert to hinduism, you are born into it. Similar to judaism.

Ofc not all hindus believe in that, same for jews.

They have a fucking horrible personality and are the worst co-workers to have. Americans (esp. white people) think that they're these mystical, spiritually smart people, and I'm the only one noticing that the emperor wears no clothes. Gujaratis, in particular, are the fucking worst.

If you work with curries, do not trust them. I sometimes have to work with them, but as I have no control of the hiring process, I'm often stuck. They will sweep mistakes under the rug, scheme to get non-curries fired to shoehorn their own people in, and have dubious education credentials. They will bait you into gossiping about co-workers and then tell the boss that YOU were the one who began spread rumors. They also have an elitist attitude to life; for example, they often make fun of older students and/or career changers.

Indian men are like Chihuahuas - they put on an assertive display but yet don't seem to realize how skinny-fat and physically unformidable they are (do not fuck with this gymcel). Indian foids look at me as though I'm a giant insect that's about to rip their clothes off.

They're also white worshipping af ---- I sometimes manage them and they only seem to respect the authority of other Indians or white people. As I'm a racially ambiguous Latino, I'm taken less seriously.

I don't feel this way about all South Asians, though --- Pakistanis are OK, and the few Sri Lankans I've interacted with are pretty cool. The former are mostly Muslim and the latter are mostly Buddhist, so the assholeness must be a Hindu thing, IDK.
Holy shit. What you said was so true. At my shitty shelf stacker job , some Indian foid was blaming me for being to slow and I later go check the aisles she does and I find out that she did a sloppy job. What a loser she is. An adult trying to screw over a teen at a shitty job .

At my dad's old workplace ( factory) , all theses curries had fraudulent engineering degrees but were basically paid the same as every other factory worker.

JFL at curries.

Last edited: