Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Popular cuckservative makes a video about incels. (Includes screenshots from this forum)

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I have seen most of it and it's your everyday cuckservative coping. Blaming incels for everything, women can't do no wrong etc.
He added screenshots of some users here.
Didn't blur names obviously. Are you in it?

@BrendioEEE ur in the video :feelsgah:

Already posted. Just another idiot cuck. Won't give him views.

I dont appear :feelsbadman:
its over, not even soyboys want me

I hate these cuckservatives and I hate the alt-right aka controlled opposition.
They should go to hell with their sensationalistic and nihilistic unproductive crap.

Not gonna watch.

Don't give them attention.

Why do these cucks try so hard to be funny?

Popular cuckservative

Tenor

Dropped the video at 0:50 when he talked about job, house, etc.

You don't need any of those to get hot prime women. They only care about looks. The two best-looking guys I know live with their moms at late 20s and both slay while all the careermaxxed guys I know are incels or semi-incels because of their poor looks.

Money only attracts golddiggers. Young attractive women don't give a shit about your money, and even the few that do, they can get that money from cucks without even touching them if they're attractive.

I hate these cuckservatives. The worst part about it is, they think they are better than the left, but they aren't.
The right wingers are cucks too, there is no hope. :feelsrope:

I only watched enough to see the dating app ad...

Jk. Not a second....

Look at this manlet cuck talking about an "ex-incel" who is 17 years old and living in Denmark as an example. Shows how stupid they both are.

I dropped in and gave a dislike. Not watching because i know itll be bluepilled shit that gets everything wrong. We are the boogeyman of the Internet.

Another bullshit anti-incel video that can't give good arguments against the blackpill.

Everyone who says “Being an incel is a mindset” is a dumbass in my opinion.

Sorry, but not even a second. I ain't gonna give cucks more clicks.

It pisses me off when people say Incels don't try to better themselves. This forum has plenty of gym-goers, STEM nerds, artists and musicians.

And mass report coach red pill's twitter, if this website would come together to do stuff like that it would be life fuel.

What's his twitter? I've been looking for it for weeks. I thought his old one got banned?

Politics are just there to keep us enslaved, self-important pricks use it to validate themselves as "intelligent", they want to be seen and heard. All systems are there to keep us in a state of cattle like obideince.