Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Popdust Article- Empathy For Incels

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Unlike most articles this one doesn't skirt around the issue of lookism, nor does it attack the blackpill as misogynist, and even accepts that looks are important however the solutions it offers are woefully inadequate and it falls back on classic bluepill platitudes, proving there's no real solution they can think of.

Concession of blackpill truth with weak rebuttal
"The truth is that dating is significantly harder for people with mental illnesses or social anxiety. And dating is way, way harder for physically unattractive people. That being said, attractiveness is not stagnant or binary, and plenty of traditionally unattractive people find love and hold successful, lasting relationships with people who subjectively find them attractive."

Ridiculous Bluepill Solution To Helping Incels
The solution is not to demonize incels for their flawed reasoning, but rather to destigmatize therapy for men, along with undoing so many other traditional, rigid standards that dictate what is and isn't "masculine." Ideally, with genuine empathy and support structures in place, incels wouldn't become incels in the first place.

What kind of "support structure" would make a woman genuinely attracted to a sub3 truecel such as myself so "I wouldn't be incel in the first place"? Do women even possess enough "empathy" to even regard unattractive males as human?

Only way this could possibly work is if a therapist forced women to be attracted to an individual through hypnosis, extreme emotional manipulation or perhaps inducing stockholm syndrome. Or maybe society becomes completely patriarchal and prevents women from having any rights or freedom, even going so far as to reclassify them as property that can be brought and sold for money. All such ideas which would genuinely help incels would of course be rejected by that bluepilled idiotic moron as unethical. As usual the author writes crap without understanding the actual issue.

STOP BLAMING MEN FOR EVERYTHING.

I appreciate the empathy. But would it kill these people to admit for once "Actually a lot of this comes from the standards women impose on men?" It always comes back to "masculinity." Maybe it's about women demanding we be attractive for them.

These people will never admit, will they?

Genuine empathy & support groups.

I doubt that genuine empathy and support groups would be able to understand us. Those are mostly for the left.

Unlike most articles this one doesn't skirt around the issue of lookism, nor does it attack the blackpill as misogynist, and even accepts that looks are important however the solutions it offers are woefully inadequate and it falls back on classic bluepill platitudes, proving there's no real solution they can think of.

Concession of blackpill truth with weak rebuttal
"The truth is that dating is significantly harder for people with mental illnesses or social anxiety. And dating is way, way harder for physically unattractive people. That being said, attractiveness is not stagnant or binary, and plenty of traditionally unattractive people find love and hold successful, lasting relationships with people who subjectively find them attractive."

Ridiculous Bluepill Solution To Helping Incels
The solution is not to demonize incels for their flawed reasoning, but rather to destigmatize therapy for men, along with undoing so many other traditional, rigid standards that dictate what is and isn't "masculine." Ideally, with genuine empathy and support structures in place, incels wouldn't become incels in the first place.

What kind of "support structure" would make a woman genuinely attracted to a sub3 truecel such as myself so "I wouldn't be incel in the first place"? Do women even possess enough "empathy" to even regard unattractive males as human?

Only way this could possibly work is if a therapist forced women to be attracted to an individual through hypnosis, extreme emotional manipulation or perhaps inducing stockholm syndrome. Or maybe society becomes completely patriarchal and prevents women from having any rights or freedom, even going so far as to reclassify them as property that can be brought and sold for money. All such ideas which would genuinely help incels would of course be rejected by that bluepilled idiotic moron as unethical. As usual the author writes crap without understanding the actual issue.
so....where the fuck does the "flawed reasoning" come from?

also "wouldn't be incel in the first place." what the fuck is this socio cocksucker talking about?

I haven't read the article yet, but let me guess, they won't blame women in it even in the slightest.

ffs Its hard to make it through the article its so patronizing and full of spin . OUR vile ideology? no its just beign pessimistic about REALITY at worst. we didn't come up with some new shit. its just people who for the first time stopped lieing to themselves. its so fuckin patronizing. i'll try to press on see if this spin doctor socio cocksucker says anything realistic.

they purposely misrepresent the culture and cherry pick larpers and exaggerations. some of it is outright lies.

Last edited:
Normalfaggots think therapy is magic lmao.

Normalfaggots think therapy is magic lmao.
"The second is the possibility that these individuals are genuinely physically unattractive and don't have the proper tools or social skills to make up for that disadvantage when dating."

oh let me just break out my protractor and my chainsaw at the same time. with the proper tools im fucking irresistible. wow look I can be a patronizing hyberbolic ass hole that plays stupid too. let me show these bitches my skill with a hammer and nail. works every time.

PopDust is garbage.