Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Pop music is a conspiracy by foids to humiliate us incels

just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★
I can't listen this dirt anymore and I'd like to drive into a tree when I'm sitting in the car with the radio playing. Every song is about love, feelings, relationships and all the other things that I will never experience because women deny me all of them. These cunts sing to chads only and if the singer is a man he acts like women care about feelings and the cheesy shit he talks about has any effect on women. That sounds so gay that I sometimes wonder if the male singers even have testicles. Pop music makes you a fag and otherwise only serves to hurt us sexless people and remind us that women are the gatekeepers of sex. I hate these "stars" so much that I would like to kill them all in the most brutal way possible.

Not a conspiracy against incels. Just the projection of the mediocrity of the inner life of normie foids who are shallow and retarded. This is exactly what the Barbie movie is : a retarded fantasy only a mediocre cunt would want to aspire to.

Not a conspiracy against incels. Just the projection of the mediocrity of the inner life of normie foids who are shallow and retarded. This is exactly what the Barbie movie is : a retarded fantasy only a mediocre cunt would want to aspire to.
that song that says shes a barbie girl in a barbie world is actually a great musical hook. It is very good, song writing wise

It is fond of blue pill bullshit
it is the reason that many men are blue pilled

These songs are written by teams of producers and song-writers, and it is not exactly hidden information. It's all on Wikipedia.

If you're a fan to dig in that direction, "early biography" section is often interesting.

that song that says shes a barbie girl in a barbie world is actually a great musical hook. It is very good, song writing wise
Barbie girl is naive euro pop. Not american niggerfied jewish hollywood production

I do think it's a feminist agenda. Almost every song is about love, relationships, sex, etc. That can't be a coincidence. And in all of these songs it is pretended that love is something that is independent of other factors such as looks, wealth, etc. and that women are empathetic beings and not superficial hypergamous scumbags. It is subliminally implied in these songs that our lack of sex can only be due to character deficiencies.

That's why I listen to right-wing AM radio and jesus preachers in the car instead

These songs are written by teams of producers and song-writers, and it is not exactly hidden information. It's all on Wikipedia.

If you're a fan to dig in that direction, "early biography" section is often interesting.
Yep look at who owns the record labels. A lot of names like goldstein, steinwitz, shekelstein, etc

The normie pop music songs always love to mention that cheesy romantic shit in their lyrics because normies care so much about it and are obsessed with it. Many people's whole lives revolve around their romantic partner. And yet we are continually told again and again by the soys and IT and everyone else, that it isn't important snd we should live without ANY sort of female relationship.