Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill POP blaming and life isn't fair; Should stupid people die? An analysis

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I've noticed I blame the people in positions of power for whatever happened in something I know nothing about.

Today, this site had given me no posting privileges for over 2 hours (I'm writing this 11 PM Friday, 16th September 2022)

I blamed the admin, the mods and so on, when there was some other problem with within I know nothing about.

It's just another proof for me, how unfair life is. I'm getting mad at them and wanting them doxed while they're dealing with something I know nothing about.

If they're angry at me after this, it's obvious why. I know nothing about what they have to deal with yet I'm trying to speak out as if they did this on purpose.

I always try to not be so quick to judge but I underestimated the extent to this.

I remember someone said stupid people should die, I was nodding my head but did question it.

Now, I think they really should. Maybe not die but some form of censorship it is frustrating but yeah.

I don't believe I'm high IQ or intelligent, I believe everyone learns in different realms of thoughts, one may learn simply by lucid dreaming, I lucid dream on times when I'm alone and in control of what I say etc. it's a bit weird, I'm not talking about this crap, it'll sound cringe anyway, but yeah the fact of the matter is, I was stupid all this time. I can't work with computers, I'm not that well educated on the site threats and so on, this is a position I know nothing about, yet I get angry.

People feel like they have to judge or sometimes they feel like they're "not being productive enough" when they don't judge, like think about it, teachers do this for a living. Either judge someone by living with them for years and years recording EVERY SECOND of his/her life, then judge him/her or don't judge at all, because justice isn't what you'll get back.