Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Poorfag maxing?!

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

Would you poorfag max?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Poorfag maxing is basically save enough money to retire while living with bare minimum expenses.
I think it could be very legitimate idea for trucels who hate Wageslaving and wish to rot.

I did some research and found that in USA, by poorfag maxing(live in RV, rice and beans + homeless pantries, upgrade cellphone 4 years, and simple internet cope, and always eat left overs, drink fountain water, use same clothes for 5-10 years), I could live off merely $10k a year possibly.

I did even further research and found if I decided to live in a shitty indian slum, which I have already done for a day(it was horrible but could get used to it), I could likely reduce my costs to merely $50-200/month so $600-2400/yr with internet and trash tier food and live in a shanty hut.

This guy's website, has many ways of cutting expenses down and down. Fantastic for poorfag maxxers. I am legit considering this as I have 325k+ atm or so saved up and am fed up with everything. Further more trying to live as cheap as possible is fun cope, seeing how one cab live off the bare bare minimum amount of money seems very fun.

I likely will see if I can finish one of money max strategies by next year. If not I will either rope, poorfag max, or join military/train to be a cop where I can oppress people(legit cope).

@Diocel @Animecel2D @Personalityinkwell @BummerDrummer @Yerberito @unsettling @50IQcel @D3X @ThouShallObeyKing @AlexanderTheGreat11 @Inceywincey @Emba @lifeisbullshit95 @radishman @The Abyss
thoughts?
@Edmund_Kemper

@Diocel @Animecel2D @Personalityinkwell @BummerDrummer @Yerberito @unsettling @50IQcel @D3X @ThouShallObeyKing @AlexanderTheGreat11 @Inceywincey @Emba @lifeisbullshit95 @radishman @The Abyss
thoughts?
@Edmund_Kemper
have no idea ngl

@PoorLazarus @Wageslavecel @WageyInACagey @Wagiecel
@nihility @FastBananaCEO @Valiant Virgin @ThoughtfulCel

Last edited:
Don't like the idea of leftovers and eating grains tbh. I probably waste a ton of money on rent and groceries no doubt, but I don't have it in me to be that minimal.

It really depends on if you can be content with that lifestyle or not. You can start early and NEETmaxx in The West already, literally use NEETbux if you want to save up to be middle class in India some day. The only reason I would want to go from richfag to poorfag is if I gave all my money to incels to surgerymaxx. Even in America, one can survive with literally zero money if they dervishmaxx to the highest IQ levels.

I wanted to become homeless last year so to me sounds legit.

Look at the FIRE community. You can put your money in and shares live off it

My current plan is to save enough money to buy a small hut somewhere in the north (I live in Canada), hopefully by the time I am 30.

i'm assuming you wanted to live a minimalist lifestyle i do agree with living in an rv and this idea has crossed my mind a couple of times. I personally like it

Sounds pretty good tbh, it’s in my nature to be a minimalist.

I live minimalist LDAR lifestyle. If I get too poor I’ll flip a house to afford my hobbies. Kinda easy, but takes time.

Where do you work?

I don't know, happiness or death.

Poorfag maxing is basically save enough money to retire while living with bare minimum expenses.
I think it could be very legitimate idea for trucels who hate Wageslaving and wish to rot.

I did some research and found that in USA, by poorfag maxing(live in RV, rice and beans + homeless pantries, upgrade cellphone 4 years, and simple internet cope, and always eat left overs, drink fountain water, use same clothes for 5-10 years), I could live off merely $10k a year possibly.

I did even further research and found if I decided to live in a shitty indian slum, which I have already done for a day(it was horrible but could get used to it), I could likely reduce my costs to merely $50-200/month so $600-2400/yr with internet and trash tier food and live in a shanty hut.

This guy's website, has many ways of cutting expenses down and down. Fantastic for poorfag maxxers. I am legit considering this as I have 325k+ atm or so saved up and am fed up with everything. Further more trying to live as cheap as possible is fun cope, seeing how one cab live off the bare bare minimum amount of money seems very fun.

I likely will see if I can finish one of money max strategies by next year. If not I will either rope, poorfag max, or join military/train to be a cop where I can oppress people(legit cope).
Cope thread is cope but if i were to live something like this I would just go south from the border where everything is cheaper and getting a wellmade house in a small town is cheaper.

I would leave the U.S. to fully maximize this lifestyle

Not sure tbh. I would save money from food and rent but i want to spend money for my copes tbh. I dont soend much money. But im planning to buy new computer parts so i will have to eat my little savings.

Whatever it takes I’m already a poorfag so anyway to get rich is good for me

ngl i wanted to do this, along with online income. online income tends to be small so perfect for this

but india is a sexless dirty poor shithole (ukraine maybe?) and online income is hard to get

Look at the FIRE community. You can put your money in and shares live off it
yeah that was my original plan, but I would need money max to 1-2 million for decent middle class life style in USA. And 3-4 million for fun lifestyle.

I am gonna wait a year to see if my money maxing works if it's does, I will likely aim for 1-2 million and live off shares otherwise I will poorfag max or police officer type thing

I would not want to be poor

ngl i wanted to do this, along with online income. online income tends to be small so perfect for this

but india is a sexless dirty poor shithole (ukraine maybe?) and online income is hard to get
Yeah I think landlord maxing is Slavic shithole near a college could possibly mean fucking young jbs who can't afford rent and ofc low cost of living too. might be another legit idea.

I personally cannot try it because I am unwilling to learn another language. But could be legit for slavcels in the west and they can go back and attempt this

It's the path of least resistance!

Just live UNDER your means (income/ resources...) Bro!

It's one reason i was attracted to "survivalism." Basically you can survive with very little stuff if you have the mentally for it. And initiative. You address basic needs before they become problems.

Their or other similar keywords to reasearch besides "frugal survivalism" homesteading permaculture budgeting cheap... Buy loss leaders...

The idea is to save money for big cost items by "watching the small spends." Save pennies and eventually they add up.

Everything is a trade off.

For example: if you buy this, then you can't afford that. Whatever it is. It's a matter of priorities!

Are you willing to forgo luxury today for comfort tomorrow?

nah, if i had money i would rather NEET in my country and then rope when its gone

too lazy to think about it

So you'd choose to live a miserable youth so you can have a few bucks more to spend where you're old (assuming you don't die first)?

When i think about all the booze money i spent over the years i cringe! Because i could have used it to buy land.

I want to NEET and never work

I could probably get by working part time as I will always live in fathers house however I plan to rope after parents die as living to my 50s is long enough, too long actually.

Only do this when you're sure that your moneymaxxing will work in short time. I'll do this in my mid 20s. Diversify, Invest and live like a rich NEET in your 40s. Sounds good.

This is pretty bad so no, if you REALLY need money you should consider a profession that pays well. Usually stuff like that is either jobs you have to study hard for and all that crap or just dangerous jobs like Security contractor or tower climber.