Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Poorcels: JUST PLAY THE LOTTERY.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
None of these people are anything special, they just bought a lottery ticket and won. Therefore, if you're a poorcel, JUST PLAY THE LOTTERY. These examples are definitive proof that literally anyone can play the lottery and win, therefore if you're poor you're clearly too AUTISTIC and HIGH INHIB to buy a lottery ticket.

If I'm wrong, explain why they can do it and you can't.

Winning the lottery would be consolation for being born subhuman tbh

It ended badly for ER.

If you want to make a lot of money fast, trading cryptocurrency is a more surefire way -- that is, if you're both disciplined and lucky.

The crypto market is still so immature that basic technical analysis works 95% of the time -- such as playing triple tops, head and shoulders and triple bottoms.

Last edited:
I do play the lottery but I am not even winning JFL

note how all of them are ugly
thats because they're all low IQ subhumans. only dumb fucks pay the retard tax that is the lottery.

just win the 500 million powerball bro

Yes, goys, play the (((lottery))).

tbh if i won id give it back since they have to take a pic of the winner and post it everywhere to prove someone won
:kys:

How is not being NT prevents you from winning the lottery even though you play the lottery?

This thread is satire as was my reply to you.

It's meant to point out the logical flaws of the "LIFEFUEL: Subhuman with gf, looks theory destroyed!!" threads. Collecting pictures of anomalies and posting them in one thread does not disprove anything. The exception proves the rule. It was also a jab at the "just be NT" and "just be low inhib" crowd as they authoritatively state that all incels are autistic despite having no evidence and it obviously not being remotely true.

If it wasn't clear, then it was my fault due to poor execution. Though the point being made is rock solid.

This thread is satire as was my reply to you.

It's meant to point out the logical flaws of the "LIFEFUEL: Subhuman with gf, looks theory destroyed!!" threads. Collecting pictures of anomalies and posting them in one thread does not disprove anything. The exception proves the rule. It was also a jab at the "just be NT" and "just be low inhib" crowd as they authoritatively state that all incels are autistic despite having no evidence and it obviously not being remotely true.

If it wasn't clear, then it was my fault due to poor execution. Though the point being made is rock solid.
Kek yeah you're right I didn't get the sarcasm, my other fault too

It never began if you were raised by parents that believe in that scam.

Reading ER attempt to win the lottery was one the funniest things that I've read.

plenty of fish in the sea son, yeah and plenty of chadfish, glhf

im too nervous to buy a ticket
i can never pick good numbers
i have dreams of winning something i dont even play anymore lol
im hopeless. same with women. i hope i get a gf one day but dont even talk to any females anymore haha

What about genetic lottery? JFL

Firsr of all, I have 0 luck. Second of all, buying lottery tickets costs money that I can use to buy food and clothes.

“Poorcel” is a myth. Femoids don’t care about money, they care about looks.

I played the genetic lottery but lost.. hard

lotto is a scam. you should work and save.

I have bought a few scratchers and have never won more than 2 dollars JFL. Im not paying for a ticket just to get reassured that I'm a loser.

People who don't win should get a haircut.

Don’t waste money on the lottery

I bought a ticket once for 3 dollars and didn't win :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It ended badly for ER.

If you want to make a lot of money fast, trading cryptocurrency is a more surefire way -- that is, if you're both disciplined and lucky.

The crypto market is still so immature that basic technical analysis works 95% of the time -- such as playing triple tops, head and shoulders and triple bottoms.
Too low conscientiousness/discipline for that :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Or you could just get into short trading and have fun burning companies up full of CHADs and Normies.

I bet the traders really had fun screwing Lehman Brothers over.

tbh im probably gonna start playing
mega millions seems like an easy win tbh
its just six numbers + one lucky number
and its only like a dollar

besides i dont believe in the 1 in six quadrillion probability of winning thing
if you win you win. it just depends on the circumstances and how the balls roll.

It ended badly for ER.

How does that compare to sports trading? Harder/easier?

All this is going to do is make me even poorer.

Being rich would make life 100,000 times better, but that will never happen

Just get struck by lightning lol worthless advice in this thread

I see what you're doing here:feelsokman:

The sad thing is, the incelosphere is so full of people aggressively spamming retarded theories (most of which use the tactics and logic this thread is mocking) that a lot of people probably couldn't tell this thread was satirical.

Your more then likely to die waiting for the lottery then actually winning it. Dont count on it, sure buy the odd ticket but dont gamble away your money. Spend like 0.5% on lottery tickets and save, invest. Maybe start a business

i hope they meet financial ruin. i hate seeing people who suddenly come into wealth through absolutely no skill

Elliot Rodger was Lottocel and the idiot believe he had 50/50 chance of winning the Lotto and he went as far to Arizona to play Powerball by blowing Hundreds of dollars for literally nothing kek

I know of an incel who won the lottery. Gives me hope.

JFL at people not getting the satire.

damn, half of these people are old ass bitches anyways. what a sadistic game the lottery is

lotto are a waste of money build and accumulate wealth.