Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poor people most religious. But "God" powerless , weak , cant change their lives.

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
See the people in the video in the background is the muslim call to prayer been called in the slum, in the ghetto. Beside the mosque of close by is a fucking church

I am seeing Chritians praying even all night or 2 days straight prayer. Muslims praying 5 times a day and smany praying all night long. But the area remains a complete shithole slum, a ghetto , garbage not collected for weeks, blocked drains not repaired for months if ever.

I dont blame anybody who ditches religions completely because it seems that praying even makes things worse. At least if you throw religion into the rubbish bin you can "do forself" , stand up, gymmaxx then fight for self, build your own area, build your own reality, build your own future. But religious frubbish in your brains and "doing for self" this 2 concepts cannot live in the same brains , 1 has to get thrown out. Either you discard logic and reason for prayer and "faith" or you so this shit none existant nothing fake God whose miracles started and ended in a book.
Those 2 cant exist in the same mind except for Chad because he gets everything handed to him on a silverplate anyway so only Chad can afford religion.#

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2tjnjB43T0&t=205s

dnr since the vids are niggers

And Jesus said unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, It is hard for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Poor people are most religious

Redditor incels on IT are the most feminist

Why are people such natural victims?

And Jesus said unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, It is hard for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
are you christian

God and Muslims are all faggots and I'll never pray or give a fuck about shitty pisslam unless he gives me my money and escape from inceldom

Ok bud

Everyday I am losing more and more of my faith.