Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poor people and sub 5s shouldn't reproduce

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you're sub 5 or make less than 50K a year you shouldn't be allowed to have kids because they'll grow up to live miserable lives especially if they're male sub 5 men have to work twice as hard to get HALF of what an attractive person will get because the worse you look the less help society will give you this is why I don't wanna have kids because I know they will have a rough life

True af. My mother made 9-10k a year and my life was shit.

No money for bookfair, sports, or popcorn on fieldday.

True af. My mother made 9-10k a year and my life was shit.
I agree with u here, poor family as well and I missed out on so much as a result. It's so funny because all my cousins have parents that make more money than mines, just so happens I'm born in that family :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Sub 5 Toilets reproduce, thats all I have to say

Sub 5 Toilets reproduce thats all I have to say
based

True but really no one should have kids, periods. Pain and suffering is a certainty whereas joy and pleasure is not. Forcing another consciousness into existence along with all the accompanying pain just because someone wants a clone of themselves to stroke their ego is fundamentally evil.

I couldn't have kids even if I wanted to. I'm too ugly and short. I make the money though.

:feels: NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
sex is a human right sweaty!!!!!!!!!! :soy:

Forcing another consciousness into existence along with all the accompanying pain just because someone wants a clone of themselves to stroke their ego is fundamentally evil.