Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel poor male babies

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
i'm really sad for male children. even my mom tried to bluepill me with women are fragile and men needs to be slaves bla bla..

they are going to enslave male children to do science and luxury for foids and the inferior majority.
i feel like crying for those innocent souls because i have experienced it. i would be on the front line if a gender war breaks out.

Male baby in 2024 = ITS OVER

They're all aborted anyway don't worry

Maybe back in the day, that stuff about women may have been true. Today however, as an unintended consequence of women's liberation, women don't need protection like they used to. Furthermore, they have their own share of assholes just as men do, and their assholes are orders of magnitude worse. I've seen them.

Good, traditional men who want to do "the right thing" are taken for granted, exploited, or viewed as weak by them.

Maybe back in the day, that stuff about women may have been true. Today however, as an unintended consequence of women's liberation, women don't need protection like they used to. Furthermore, they have their own share of assholes just as men do, and their assholes are orders of magnitude worse. I've seen them.

Good, traditional men who want to do "the right thing" are taken for granted, exploited, or viewed as weak by them.
i really can't anymore believe there actually existed any good woman in our whole existence.

I remember a Twitter post of a foid where she said something like: "I'm pregnant. Im curious if it will be a girl or an abortion"
very nice. at least she is not cruel to bring it to life and slavebuxx from it

i'm really sad for male children. even my mom tried to bluepill me with women are fragile and men needs to be slaves bla bla..

they are going to enslave male children to do science and luxury for foids and the inferior majority.
i feel like crying for those innocent souls because i have experienced it. i would be on the front line if a gender war breaks out.
The truth is polarising it will cause conflict so we’re told flowery lies so that we’ll keep calm but the layers of deception always peel off
“They gotta repaint the colors, the lie is wearin' off. Reality is upon us, colors drippin' off. Colors drippin' off”
- violent crimes

The truth is polarising it will cause conflict so we’re told flowery lies so that we’ll keep calm but the layers of deception always peel off
“They gotta repaint the colors, the lie is wearin' off. Reality is upon us, colors drippin' off. Colors drippin' off”
- violent crimes
:cryfeels:

chad babies have no worries. incel babies have all the fucking worries! you know im right!

how. wym. are they aborting intentionally boz its a male ?
nah 1/3 of gen Z doesn't exist anymore thanks to abortions just in America alone

we need to adopt kids fast before they get brainwashed

with hoe mothers as well. a revolution is indeed needed. for them kids