Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poor kid

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-

You're not allowed to make fun of someone for their race

You're not allowed to make fun of someone for their sexuality

You're not allowed to make fun of someone for being disabled

But to make fun of someone for being ugly, their appearence which they were born with and can't change just like the others no one has a problem with. If you tell a teacher that people are making fun of your appearence cuz Ur ugly they'll just laugh and won't see it as a big deal just because they're an NPC and need to be told it by someone. Yes people make fun of people for being disabled and ppl are racist but the majority of people know that's not right and if your kid were to point out someone in the street for being disabled you'd say that it's wrong but pointing them out for being ugly b just funny and they don't care

If this isn't fake, this is fucked up, guy just wanted to walk by. Though it's probably fake

Over for him

If this isn't fake, this is fucked up, guy just wanted to walk by. Though it's probably fake
Wdym fake? The guys wearing makeup or something?

well, you're not entitled to walking on the sidewalk in peace, sweaty

Nah like it seems staged seeing as it's ADHD zoomers on tiktok, don't take my word for it though
ohh. nah it doesnt look like its fake.

look at how sad the guys face is. kid would b an amazin actor if it was staged

Looks like a guy I knew at school, though he sure as hell wasn't this light or tall.

He actually looks quite decent.