Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

poor guy

• Thread starter cavsinone_lbjdagoat
  • Start date
cavsinone_lbjdagoat

cavsinone_lbjdagoat

Recruit
★★★
just a bit of backstory: I use to go to school at the school they go to. I don't go there any more because i go to school online now because the pain of school was too great. anyway, I use to see him around sometimes and i think he has a legit sort of small autism or maybe he is just completely socially retarded. But anyway I think he likes the roastie recording the video and they guy behind them is leading him on saying things like "rub her leg". Using his social retardation for keks.

file:///home/chronos/u-76fe0acb0be10a28fa63d7f9195bb47c2008dc24/Downloads/[sd]%20httpswww.facebook.comsavednotif_id=1511300614363700&cref=52&notif_t=saved_off_fb%20(1).mp4

btw tell me if the link doesn't work

The link absolutely does not work. I don't think a link like that would ever work.

blickpall said:
The link absolutely does not work. I don't think a link like that would ever work.
about
blickpall said:

about to fix it my bad