Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Poor depressed wahman got pannic attack

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Krvadepresija

Chad's cock is good cure from femoidic "depression"

Giant eyebrows, but Chad will still fuck her, femoids can't lose now

She will "reward" herself with a tattoo for playing on easy-tutorial mode with cheats? :feelsseriously:

Are you sure that’s a female?

lol I promise you that bitch doesn't have a clue what a real panic attack feels like

Nice bruises!

I mean tattoos!!!

:chad: You're a fucking ugly bitch and I want to stab you to death.

:soy: Oh my god we're so alike. Let's make plans together?

can I hang out with you :chad:?

:incel: I'm listening to anime lolis based

Female panic attack: teehee Im so sad and quirky, chad hasn't responded in 10 minutes but I still managed to go on with my day

Incel panic attack: won't leave the house for another month, will indulge in alcohol and drugs, panic attack stems from a lifetime of rejection and trauma, embarrassed of being seen by anyone, will inevitably think about suicide

Female panic attack: teehee Im so sad and quirky, chad hasn't responded in 10 minutes but I still managed to go on with my day

Incel panic attack: won't leave the house for another month, will indulge in alcohol and drugs, panic attack stems from a lifetime of rejection and trauma, embarrassed of being seen by anyone, will inevitably think about suicide
Based

kūrvadepresija.jpg (file name)

Based

also, how can you tell for sure it may not be a female? I’m not good with that stuff unless it’s blatantly obvious